B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
In Search Of Twins
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

well day one was a biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch .. it went alright tho .. ran into a few problems but we got the ic stuff installed eventho it looks incomplete in the pic. uhm.. we got the manifold and turbo bolted on.. YES MIKE IT FITS.. for those who didnt know im using a GA turbo manifold. it was a bit snug with the stock fans so i popped in a set of slim fans. friday we will pick up and hopefully have everything else put back on..but id like to thank everyone that has helped get me this far.. Mike ur a *** but uve helped me ALOT... JC u owe me money but uve hooked me up and gave me a lot of advice as well.. Trav we never really had real conversations but when i asked you stuff on AIM u replied quickly.. uhm... im really tired we worked on the car for about 10 hours so if im 4gettin u ill add ppl on that i need to thank later

RB

·
Classifieds Wh0r3!
628 Posts
soooooooo it doesssssss fit?!! damn looks nice bro. sorry if i never donated money into your project...but as you know i'm doing my own project! =P looks hella nice and i'm lookin forward to seeing some numbers, videos, and hearing it over the phone...talk to you on aim. =)

-mark

·
In Search Of Twins
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep hopefully ill have sum numbers one day haha but yeah ill keep u posted on aim mark

RB

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Sup RB GLAD to see you got it turboed man GL for the rest you are looking at doing. Can't wait to see the numbers. Thanks for your help on my project man...gave me a lot of tips and some hints on what to do.

Eric

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
What size is that intercooler piping?

·
In Search Of Twins
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2.5 inch

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
I know it'll bolt on, ***. I don't think the ports match up, that's the problem. how's the downpipe coming along? that was the biggest PITA for me...............but for the new setup I picked up some Vband stuff so it'll be hella easier :D

·
In Search Of Twins
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we'll be doing the downpipe on friday so ill let u kno friday nite how that went .. hey mike dont u sass me in my own thread haha

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
weakness...why aren't you out there working on it? Ohhh right, I forgot, someone ELSE is doing all the work bahahahahaha :D

·
In Search Of Twins
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
exactly haha i took off a couple bolts cut a couple pipes i did a lil haha.. ud b proud haha.. that and my friend cut his finger really bad last nite.. it turned all green and ****.. but yeah it should be done friday so ill keep you posted michael.

·
In Search Of Twins
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha man it was terrible tho.. it was on plastic too.. it was almost to the bone and his finger turned dark green in like 5 minutes haah so to ease his wound i took em to wendys haha, but man i cant wait for friday...

·
Registered
631 Posts
lookin good man

seems liek everyones boosted spec projects are comin together. whats this, the 4th turbo update/installation in the past month?

damn, i need more money. i need to finish my bottom end on my SR20. this sh*t aint cheap :(

·
In Search Of Twins
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
boost spec?/ pssssssssssssssssh THIS IS A GXE HOMIE

·
Registered
631 Posts
33truballa33 said:
boost spec?/ pssssssssssssssssh THIS IS A GXE HOMIE
ha, my bad. well, wanna get technical its 2 boosted specs, one SE, and one GXE :p

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
Jasper said:
ha, my bad. well, wanna get technical its 2 boosted specs, one SE, and one GXE :p
Huh???

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
pugnex said:
He was talking about the insane amount of boosted B15's period lately.

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
Oh ok. Guess I didn't get it being a lame joke and all...

·
In Search Of Twins
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pugnex said:
Oh ok. Guess I didn't get it being a lame joke and all...

hahahaha

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.