B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got so many members PM me about when the 04-06 Nissan Sentra Halo Projector headlights would be available, and I am so glad to tell everyone that they are finally here~ they come with chrome and black housing, but this batch doesn't come a lot, so if you are interested, please get them asap. In order to compensate to everyone who support Dashzracing and waiting for our projector headlights for 04-06 Sentra, when you purchase these headlights, you can apply the coupon code " b15sentra " in order to save $30.00
We also want to encourage customer who can take some quality pictures and email them back to us and allow us to post them on our Dashz blog. For everyone who can participate, we will rebate additional $20.
If you have any question, please feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]

***Members who purchase with Discount:
1. beaugauvreau - paid by PP
2. nissentra67 -paid
3. sedale - paid by CC
4. MedTech - black headlights with 6000K H3 & H1 HID - paid by PP

04-06 Nissan Sentra Halo Projector Headlights - Black

04-06 Nissan Sentra Halo Projector Headlights - Chrome

More info about these headlights:
-Have Chrome housing and black housing available
-Light bulb size: H3 for low beam & H1 for high beam
-Compatible with HID Kit & HID Kit are available at Dashz storefront

·
the only 500whp spec-v
1,184 Posts
they look good, wish i didnt have to make my final tuition payment this week or id be all over these.

·
the only 500whp spec-v
1,184 Posts
come on man, thats easy... its to hopefully get you to spend more money on the HID kits. j/k i wont bash anybody that spends the money to make a product for us. other than will and his intake manifold spacer.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
If you look at the back of the headlights, you can see that the wires are set up into one plug.
Those wires are for the halo's, correct? I dont think that is what powershift is asking about. the 04-06 use a single-dual filiment bulb for high/low beam operation. it looks like there are two- single filiment bulbs used in this setup. does this mean we will need to use a different H.I.D kit?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those wires are for the halo's, correct? I dont think that is what powershift is asking about. the 04-06 use a single-dual filiment bulb for high/low beam operation. it looks like there are two- single filiment bulbs used in this setup. does this mean we will need to use a different H.I.D kit?
If you want these headlights with the HID kit, all you need is order these projector headlights with the H3 HID kit and let us know which K you want for the HID kit, and the HID kit is for the low beam, if you want the HID Kit for high beam, then you need the H1 HID kit for the high beam.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you want these headlights with the HID kit, all you need is order these projector headlights with the H3 HID kit and let us know which K you want for the HID kit, and the HID kit is for the low beam, if you want the HID Kit for high beam, then you need the H1 HID kit for the high beam.
So I wont be able to use my HIDs that I currently have on these? Thats gonna kill a sale to me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Question How do you wire up the halos?? how do you controll them?? Did you wire them in to the fog lights??? What if you have the fog light mod just curious I dont want the halos on a seprate swich so i was curious how they were controlled

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Question How do you wire up the halos?? how do you controll them?? Did you wire them in to the fog lights??? What if you have the fog light mod just curious I dont want the halos on a seprate swich so i was curious how they were controlled
You just need to wire them to the low beam or turn signal, so that you can decide when you want the halo ring to be turn on.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yessss

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These projector headlights features with twin Halo rings, and projector lens for the low beam. you can also install them with H3 HID Kit for the low beam.
Please feel free to PM me if you are interested in getting a pair for your sentra.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Just ordered a black set with the 50w HID kit for my 06 black sentra... Will try to post pictures when they're on! Been waiting forever for these! :D

1 - 20 of 86 Posts