B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Nissan Sentra. The dash lights won‘t come on (the speedometer, tachometer, and gear indicator lights). The dome light works as do the parking lights and taillights. Checked the 3 fuse boxes. Only two fuses were labeled with anything approaching “lights”. One Said “inside illumination“ and that just covered the dome light. Any suggestions (and, yes, I checked the dimmer switch)?

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is the what I would check first:

-Burned out bulbs
-Double check all your exterior lights, sometimes a burnout exterior bulb will make the dashboard lights to not come on (no idea why but it happens)

I'm assuming you checked all your fuses with a voltmeter and everything is working fine. So I would be looking at fuses that have rust (or any other type of accumulation) and give them a little clean up with a brush.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! We had checked the fuses and even changed out the instrument cluster. It turned out to be a loose structure in the interior fuse box. Not sure what it’s called, but it’s white and relatively large in the center left of the fuse box, adjacent to the fuse puller.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Likely the instrument cluster panel relay. Thanks for the update!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts