B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used the search engine and it pull up alot of threads that have nothing to do with the topic because of peoples signatures. Now I would like to know if anyone has added an exhast to the gxe 2000+?

------------------
2001 GXE
from a i4.0 to a 1.8?
oh well

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I'm not sure but I think the Stromung was originally test fitted on a GXE give Stromung a call at (714)596-2237 and ask for Scott.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sinner:
I have used the search engine and it pull up alot of threads that have nothing to do with the topic because of peoples signatures. Now I would like to know if anyone has added an exhast to the gxe 2000+?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely give Scott at Stromung a call. Heh, also like Gene said, the original fitment was done on a GXE that someone owned at their place. I bet this would work out for you also. :)

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is that Stromung just a b-pipe or is it the full deal? also how many ponies would i get from it and whats the price?

------------------
2001 GXE
from a i4.0 to a 1.8?
oh well

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sinner:
is that Stromung just a b-pipe or is it the full deal? also how many ponies would i get from it and whats the price?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It's the full deal cat-back...It's all stainless steel and the mid-pipe is Mandrel bent and it's 2 1/4...and the muffler looks stock,,,it has 2 tips but the tips are alot bigger than the stock SE tips......Here's a picture of the muffler installed....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
the pic is kinda crappy but you'll get the idea of what it looks like.....

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
nm i found it, also did you notice a increase in horsepower when you pot on the sucker? thanks

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'll say again, that there is no set HP numbers as of yet, but I did notice a boost in power at 4000 RPM's and up. Very very nice, and doesn't deprive from the lower powerband. :)

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts