B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulling out of the parking lot at school today a red civic tried to pass me on the right in a parking lot when I was pulling in to a space. when he slamms into my upper front passenger side bumper and headlight. He cracks the head light and pushns in the pannel. I see his car broken rear pannel (part of it fell off). Then when I ask for his info, he says I will give it to you later and speeds off. I go home and call the police. They come out and take a report and say that they will find him. I know his name number school adress everything. so I tell them all this and I have 3 witnesses. They said they will either
drop the hit and skip charges if he pays for damages
or
send him to court on hit and skip if he doesnt

damn you honda civics
"I gave him a good punch, I still feel I won the fight "

alright i will tell you what happens

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forget about accepting damages. Hit and Run is a major offense. Take him to the wall on it. The police of all people shouldn't offer him a way to get out of it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all right the police talked to him and he is going to pay for all damages looks a I am going to get that bumper repaint for free after all. I have 30 days to get a estimate and give it 2 him, I would of pressed charges but I know him and didnt want to totaly screw him over

·
Registered
35 Posts
=(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts