B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was pulling into a parking lot and into a spot and it had those parling stones and I scraped my Stillen front spoiler and when I got out to look at it I noticed that the paint was chipped away,,but after further investigation there was nothing else wrong with the spoiler at all,,,so I guess I'm lucky and all I have to do is repaint it :)

But here's a tip for everyone that owns the kit WATCH THOSE DAMN PARKING STONES...

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

G

·
I hate those things. Could they have come up with a more destructive means of providing a "stop" for the parking spot? Maybe they should have topped those things off with barbed wire or something. :D

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-Place Racing CAI
-No More Zip Ties!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
I hate those things. Could they have come up with a more destructive means of providing a "stop" for the parking spot? Maybe they should have topped those things off with barbed wire or something. :D

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know tell me about it :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Usually I'm the type that would park way at the end of the parking lot to avoid my car getting all dinged up and what not,,,,,I'd rather walk....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts