B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up everyone..i wont get my car for like 2 weeks..but i was just wondering..has anyone made the custom grilles and put an emblem back in?.personally i think the grilles look a lot better than stock but look kind of empty and big...like..you could put the nissan emblem back on or maybe even the sentra emblem from the rear on it..haha..if no one has..dont bite cuz i want to be first to try it!..aight..peace

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
No one has it yet but from looking at the enblem it looks like it can be done very easy.....

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
basically, you'll want to out the emblem on the steel mesh and line it up how you like, then trim to fit. ;)

or, to be different, you could get a sticky one from the rear and adhere it to the hood, like the s13's did.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Sorry to burst your bubble but I made custom black grilles for my car b.c the silver ones were a bit much. I did put the emblem back in. All I had to do was use the screws and screw it onto the mesh.Since the plasitc black mesh is stronger I just used the existing screw holes and scrwed it into the chrome piece instead of gluing it. It might work better for the black b.c it is plastic and not as flimsy as the metal though. I will have pics soon.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
I was telling Brandon that he needed to try to put back the emblem, cause I think that would look pretty tight. I always wanted to see if it looked pretty dumb to put it on the hood like the 240SX's. I don't think we have that kind of hood so where that would look good. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was thinking of putting the sentra emblem from the rear in the bottom lower corner area of the front grille..its a little bit biting off the honda style on how they have the prelude emblems or Si emblems...

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Why would you want to put the emblem back on. You should just leave it alone and it will look alot better... Check it out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts