B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all of you that have cutom front grilles, how did you go about making them? could you give me some steps, I want to get something like what you guys have but I want the mesh painted same color as car. please tell me how to do it. step-by-step would be great.

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
446 Posts
Check out 2000se's website, he has step by step directions I think.

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Stromung Full Cat-back, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's
[email protected] mph

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Check out SentraStyling's site....He alwayz has cool stuff in there..

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
My site has a pretty good walk thru of the whole process for ya it's fairly simple and if you have any futher questions e-mail and i'll try to answer them the best i can,,,,,**** i'll even call ya if needed......

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI
*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS* ***My Website***

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I was just about to say does 2000SE have one??
I didn't think so....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks, SS. If I get it all working nicely and looking good I might have to put a Sentra Styling 1.5" by 5" sticker on my car right next to the soon to be www.b15sentra.net sticker. :)

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
HEHEHEHE :)

------------------

MODS:
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks SS, your hints were extremely hepful, it took me about an hour to get just one layer of gutter guard on there, but I fitted it perfectly w/o any complications. I will be putting another layer of GG, and a third layer of silver mosquito screening behind the 2 layers to get a deeper/fuller look. But overall I paid $15 bucks for all the material(glue gun, glue sticks, huge mosquito sheeting, and huge gutter guard roll). And yes!, hot glue does burn when it falls on your hands, I actually spread the entire glue with my hands. don't worry I have no feeling in my hands anymore so it doesnt hurt. :)

------------------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
cool I'm glad it worked out for ya....

Hey post some pics or send me an e-mail with them I'm really curious how the mesquito screening behind it looks.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok I will get the screening behind and the second layer of gutter guard on today in about 4 hours. I guess I will have to buy a camera to get some pics, I will post pics of the car with stromung and everything probably by the end of the week. I dont know how I lived with the car without the mesh grille, the car looks so much cleaner and nicer its not even funny.

------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts