B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can find a place online that sell custom logos or decals? I am looking for an Alpine Type R decal in Black. I want to repaint my Type R sub to match my color scheme and a black logo would work better.

Hole

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I would say that Alpine would be your best bet. Maybe if you call them up and let them you know you are bumping their ish they may hook you up for free.
Just a thought, I dont know for sure never having dealt with Alpine CS guys. They may be total dicks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
just go on ebay and search it they usually have decals

·
Lower than u will ever be
622 Posts
Are you talking about for putting on the sub to cover the red one??? if you are you may want to research that a little more, I've been told it'll upset the balace of the cone causing undesirable operation. I was gonna do it with mine before hearing about this.

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
you do have to be very careful when painting speaker cones and adding decals........shaved is right........it is very very easy to upset the speaker balance thus destroying whatever sound quality the speakers had........call Alpine and ask them what they think about the idea.......they will know best

Late,
Daniel

·
Registered
118 Posts
Get me a decent sized pic or image of the actual logo or sticker and i can make a decal out of it. I work at a graphics and decals shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts