B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

These are the high beams. I need to re-adjust. These are halogens and are mainly there in case there's coppers harrassing.

This is a wiring schematic of how i will re-install these. The way i have them now directly to the wiring harness is not working out too well as the ballasts are having trouble starting up.

Thanks to Neo3010 from the vboard for the wiring schematic.

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
now you can put the dark overlays back on:D
nice!

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
yeah i remember you posting what you did. i just meant now your headlights are actually bright enough to be seen through the overlays lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
i hate when u bastards r behind me at nite lol... nice lights tho!...and what color r those 02-stock rims? gunmetal? i wanna do mine so bad but i cant find the damn paint!

·
Registered
894 Posts
I assume you guys know that 10,000K has a significantly reduced light output in exhange for 'custom' color.. The brightest HIDs, and this is what is used by the OEM companies, are around 4500K. 10,000K look nice but as much as I hate to say it they are pure RICE.

Looks nice though..

·
Registered
566 Posts
blurred said:
ouch... those are ****ty. thanks for the glare!!!!
get some projectors and do it right.
Pay for it and I'll gladly get projectors. Until then thanks for telling me how to spend my money. Besides our reflectors are quite similar to the style Acura used in the CLs and such with HIDs.:eek:

·
Banned
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mikey D said:
i hate when u bastards r behind me at nite lol... nice lights tho!...and what color r those 02-stock rims? gunmetal? i wanna do mine so bad but i cant find the damn paint!
pwnt. they were painted gunmetal yeah, i sold them a looong time ago.

·
Banned
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KV1 said:
I assume you guys know that 10,000K has a significantly reduced light output in exhange for 'custom' color.. The brightest HIDs, and this is what is used by the OEM companies, are around 4500K. 10,000K look nice but as much as I hate to say it they are pure RICE.

Looks nice though..

my buddy bought them in a group buy and he picked 10K because he wanted blue/purple... what can i do. he was selling them for cheap as fawk so i bought them. i like them, theyre still WAY brighter than my halogens and pretty much every non-hid car out on the road so its all good in the hood.

·
Banned
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ThePhilosopher said:
Pay for it and I'll gladly get projectors. Until then thanks for telling me how to spend my money. Besides our reflectors are quite similar to the style Acura used in the CLs and such with HIDs.:eek:
yeah let me hack up my stock light housings, spend a sh1tload of money hacking up another set of lights and epoxying everything together just to please some idiot on the internet...

plus, 04 housing and beam pattern owns previous years so i still come out winner.

haterz can enjoy my nuts on their chin.

·
Registered
566 Posts
1SentraNotEnuff said:
yeah let me hack up my stock light housings, spend a sh1tload of money hacking up another set of lights and epoxying everything together just to please some idiot on the internet...

plus, 04 housing and beam pattern owns previous years so i still come out winner.

haterz can enjoy my nuts on their chin.
Exactly, I planned on getting a projector retrofit done when I can afford it, since I cannot ergo I'm not. Besides I was telling blurred to pay for it just to make sure we're utterly clear.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts