B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HEADS UP LOCATION CHANGE WE'LL BE GRABBING OUR WINGS AT THE NEW SLIDERS IN WALLINGFORD RIGHT OFF RT15
(This comes after numerous requests and worries from other forum members about the Berlin Turnpike and possible police harassment though we'll miss out on the boobs at least we won't get any absurd tickets)

OK guys here we go for all the CT ppl(and anyone else willing to drive), there doesn't seem to be a lot of weekly meets or car related things going on in the state for this former New Yorker to indulge in, SO WITH THAT BEING SAID I officially want to start a Meet/Movie/Cruise/Food night Friday April 29th the release date of Fast 5(the fifth and hopefully final installment to our played out favorite)
Meet will begin 6:30pm(Before the crowds) at the Waterbury Brass Mills Mall, 495 Union Street, Waterbury, CT 06706, lot location will be posted on Monday, watch the movie,Movie times are Fast Five Vin Diesel , Paul Walker PG-13 | No Passes 1:30pm|3:55pm|4:30pm|7:00pm|7:30pm10:00pm|10:30pm we will be going to the 7:30 Showing then from there take a nice long cruise and ride to Slider in Wallingford, grab some wings, then just chillax for the rest of the night or whatever else happens
Feel free to post or pm me so I can add your name to the list if you are gonna join us.... I have posted this in the ctvtec forum, ctautoscene forum since they seem to be the biggest forums for CT ppl and aren't all Honda flooded, I have also posted this in the Northeast section of SR20forum, a co-worker of mine has posted this on New England Subarus, and a close friend of mine has put this on his facebook page for all his drifting buddies so it is basically an all cars welcome event but I have to mention this as everywhere else
NO BURBOUTS
NO REVVING
NO LOUD MUSIC
NO RICE

Forums Currently Posted in:
B15U.com
B15sentra.net
allsentra.com
sr20forum.com
ctvtec.com
newenglandsubarus.com
rx8club.com
g35nyc.com

Current Roll Call:
1. shortcut10(B15U/ctvtec/sr20forum/b15sentra)
2. pxed322(ctvtec)
3. papiichulo69(ctvtec)
4. CTgoldhatch(ctvtec)
5. turbohacth900(ctvtec)
6. IBaRbErI(ctvtec)
7. CTSpecv05(B15U)
8. triple5soul(B15U)
9. iovo(ctvtec)
10. hondaguy(ctvtec) - Cruise
11. cdoc9(ctvtec)
12. daddieyankee32(ctvtec) - Cruise
13. Salt Wattas(ctvtec)
14. vas686(B15U)
15. houleyy(B15U)
16. bryantb18c1(ctvtec)
17. carey(ctvtec)
18. ekwemo(ctvtec)
19. Jimithin7000(sr20forum)
20. EG_Luny(ctvtec) - Cruise
21. greddy2244(ctvtec)
22. quinn(B15U)
23. pitoEJ95(ctvtec)
24. Pepsi Blue(ctvtec)
25. ekjohnny99(ctvtec)
26. Greenblurr93(RX8club)
27. MetalKeith(newenglandsubarus.com)
28. bgek09(ctvtec)
29. kixsisfresh(B15U)
30. blackspecspeed(B15U)
31. Jeremy Spec-V(non forum member)
32. JDMBRAIN(ctvtec)
33. balckspecspeede(B15sentra)

·
From here to there
762 Posts
Wassup, haven't been here (forum) for a minute, looks like you've enlisted some rides already. This meet is literally 5 mins from my crib, you should post this up on http://www.b15u.com/ There's a lot of my peeps there that I'm pretty sure would make the trip up north. Too bad I'm too old for these meets and stuff... lol
BTW I'm from BK myself

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the heads up bro, but it's already on there that's where it all started lols thanks for the free bump anyways

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
i may make the ride up there, i should have my ride working by then, although im almost 3 hrs east of you guys, so im indefinate

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys I've been feeling under the weather these past few days and have been pretty much in bed resting trying to rid myself of this damn stomach virus so sorry for the lack of updates but hopefully I'll up and on them again after a day or two more of ****ting my brains out lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TTT updated again haven't been doing it as much cuz I just finished my first week at the new dealership so a lot of stress but get on this guys less than a month left

1 - 13 of 13 Posts