B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres the official word from the man himself:

Hill Country Cruise v2 will take place this Saturday, August 28th.
MEET AT: the exxon off of 1604 and Bandera road. NOT the first exxon, the second one, across from the shell station.
Meet time is 2pm for preparations. we leave promptly at 2:30pm
Cruise will last anywhere from 1 hour to 4 hours depending on my mood and our route
After effects: We will be heading to the Brew Moon after our near life experiences. i refuse to pass up my last chance at some of the best pizza ive had in this godforsaken city. plus, well, theres alot of beer at that place....
late night activities: id like to talk to alot of you about my upcoming absence-of-presence. these plans are yet to be determined....my place is always open

This will, in fact, pretty much be my going away party. after this i leave to okinawa on monday for 3 weeks. i move to dallas promptly when i return.

if you cant make the cruise, try to come see us for drinks and eats later!!!

current roster includes:
from b15
ruben - our new resident old guy. one of the best drivers i saw out there last time
ZHSSKZ and his lovely but moody girlfriend - you know man....you know
03specV - my local beeyotch. nuff said
mojarin and his woman - plus he said he'd buy me lunch
dario - will hopefully come and not try to break my back this time.
russy2kse - *insert joke here* coming to dinner and/or late night activitites
chirpX3 showed interest
dualmax is to be called

from msprotege.com
mp5drift - definate
metalspeed
leo will probably show
bluefurius -definate

i will be contacting most everyone that i know phone numbers for. if you know anyone that hasnt been seen around, give em a call. id like to see a good group of you punks before i take off.

that is all.
oki

·
Rejisturd Youzer
510 Posts
Im deffinately there

I dont think that Cristen can do anything til later on that night but sometime or another her and I will be there. I must go with you however in the morning! Anyhow Im in, washed or not!

-gil-

PS
Russ,
sorry about not calling you but if you read the initial posting for this run it will explain the past couple of weeks. Reguardless Ill see you and you pretty little car too!

·
Resigned
411 Posts
I will make it for eating or evening gathering, just let me know where and what times the evening stuff happen. Have Gil call me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
What?????? Joe leaving us. Damn there goes the san antonio crew. Oh well. Count me in for the party and gathering this weekend. I think I get off in time, if not I will be sure to try to show.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oki - Yeah I'm going and I'm going to take a friend of mine but I'm nervous about the cruise because I'm on probation and I will probably drive like a little *****. But I will be there for sure to make sure Joe gets the hell out of here.

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
03Spec_V said:
Oki - Yeah I'm going and I'm going to take a friend of mine but I'm nervous about the cruise because I'm on probation and I will probably drive like a little *****. But I will be there for sure to make sure Joe gets the hell out of here.
fcuk you too. your on probation in bexar county im sure, so if you get a ticket in bandera or wherever, it wont count against you.

im currently on probation in bandera and im still going. stop being a little beeyotch.

·
Rejisturd Youzer
510 Posts
radios...

Besides cell phone has anyone or is anyone going to bring there two-way radios. I used to do this a while back and proved to be very very useful for sticky situations...remember russ? Russ can tell you about the night he and I got away from one of the biggest ticket traps in size Ive ever seen! ;) All because we were able to communicate quickly. Ill bring mine...I suggest for any run or cruise to buy one, not too expensive these days.

-gil-

ps
hopefully my new toy will help to prove as an extra eye for cops and troopers ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Damn - I'm glad you are moving Joe. Yeah it might not count but I dont want to pay another ticket off. But at least I'm going to see your sorry *** off.

·
Registered
123 Posts
where?

This is great, the first time i've had a saturday off when this is happening...

Where exactly is everyone meeting? And does anyone really intend to go driving for 4 hours?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Where is everyone meeting tomorrow, or did i miss that at the top...

·
Registered
22 Posts
yeah - where are we suppossed to meet? Hopefully I will make the cruise but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able and leave work by one. Either way I will go to the night's activities for sure.\

edit - my bad I just read the first post again

·
Registered
123 Posts
Im not familiar with any exxon up there, coming from 281 and 1604 is it a left or right on bandera

1 - 14 of 14 Posts