B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stillen!!! those guys have gotten on my nerves. sales team dunce, and tek support don't have part number. paid $550 for fron cross drilled rotors, carbon met pads (f/r), and braided hoses. nothing fit!!! everything was for 1995 se-r. now i have to wait a week or two till i receive the correct kit. a few bucks more.

here is the catch. checked with the dealer: 1997> altima's and 2000 sentra se's use same rotors and part numbers. so, if you order the rotors from stillen, ask for the 1998> rotor part number.

i will post info and picture when installed.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
deffinetly post them pics i'm interested in seeing them,,,,,cause i am also interested in buy the drilled rotors....

------------------

Black 2k SE Performance/package with 17x7 Konig-Caffeine's,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,remote starter,and Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
also when you get those rotors put on and get the pics up,,,,,get us all the part number cause i'm sure along with myself others would like to know it....thanks in advance

------------------

Black 2k SE Performance/package with 17x7 Konig-Caffeine's,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,remote starter,and Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
part number for the 2000+ sentra SE is NIS1700 for the cross drilled rotors. still in backorder. no braided hoses available yet. i will most likely use stock pads, half the cost.

BTW, the rotors sell for $212 +tax.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
thanks greendot and 2000SE for the info..

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

·
Registered
110 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by greendot:
stillen!!! those guys have gotten on my nerves. sales team dunce, and tek support don't have part number. paid $550 for fron cross drilled rotors, carbon met pads (f/r), and braided hoses. nothing fit!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAMN, that is a lot of $$$$. I didn't even pay that much to do my NX2000 brake upgrade on my B14. Those prices are waaaay more than they should be, I would have gone with SMC if they have applications for your car.

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Registered
124 Posts
For everyones information $tillen is a RIP OFF. That's my opinion and I'm stickin to it.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SE-R
aim Stea1th727

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you folks may think it's a rips off, but the stocks from the dealer run around $190 - $200, depending which dealer you call. i shopped around, becuase mine are warped and need to change to drilled. $212 is a GOOD price!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 97 Black SER:
For everyones information $tillen is a RIP OFF. That's my opinion and I'm stickin to it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they aren't really that bad as your trying to make it sound....I mean come on look at it this way they was one of the first to start making stuff for our cars,,,yes maybe they are a little pricey but our body style is still pretty new so you have to expect that.......don't forget there isn't thousands of us floating around like civics...

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts