B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am driving along the freeway last night, and what do I see a volcanic orange 2004 spec, with an exhaust. This is the first modded sentra that Ive seen in Milwaukee since I got mine. So I bob and weave to pull up next to him. As I get closer I see that it is lowered and his some huge *** rims at least 18's. So I pull up on his left and to my suprise.....

I swear to god it was at least a 60 year old man. He even had those big black plastic glasses that old people wear when the have cataracks. They funny thing was that he was hittin it too. When I got side by side I was doing like 90...lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
i guess old ppl like to have fun 2

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
you should of pulled him over and popped the hood! :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
at least theres some hope for old people somewhere out there....

in jersey they all drive cadillacs and chryslers and do 40mph no matter what the speed limit is....... and take about 30 seconds to make the widest right hand turn possible at 2 mph .... so u cant get around them

or maybe he was just drivin his son's or grandson's car for the day

·
O.G. STi driver
306 Posts
Definatly just a kids car and it was his father driving it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish my girls weren't in the car with me I would have tried to get him to race :)

·
fückin your mom
644 Posts
its not uncommon to see old people with performance oriented cars round here. most of the evos i see on the road are piloted by people old enough to be my grandpa

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Just wait until ADC100 gets a hold of this thread.. You are all dead :D

·
Fast **** box
2,005 Posts
That old man would've pwn3d you. All those pills + road rage that old people have adds at least 25whp.

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
I know a lot of older people that have very fun cars. I'm talking STIs EVO 8s, 350Zs, S-13s, S-14s, RSX's, Civic hatchbacks, & other fun cars. I know a lot of older people that actually hang out in the canyons as well... :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
I live about an hour away from milwuakee, and my friend with a spec said that he saw an old guy a little while ago in a volcanic orange with rims too. HMMM probably same old guy different day.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
lawngn0mex said:
Just wait until ADC100 gets a hold of this thread.. You are all dead :D
Sounds like a mid life crisis for some of these guys. :D I suppose he is making a statement. Perhaps he never had the money to go thru this stage in the natural progression of things. Wife may have just died and now dude is going for it. :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
my moms 52 and drives a audi TT dropped on 18" opal Konig Imagines....she gets rowdy too, im adding a set of sway bars and a intake/chip to it for her as soon as the warranty is out in another year

1 - 20 of 23 Posts