B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, here's a couple of pics of my SpecV (a.k.a the Gray Turtle):

These were taken sometime in October last year, right after the last detailing I gave to the car before winter. Still on the stock 17s and stock suspension, at least for now. Opinions welcome, and hope you like it :D.

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
pics of the b13?
Here's a little video of the car in a little meet my crew held in central PR. The driver is my best friend, who is the car's owner:

And some pics:

As I said before, the owner of the car happens to be my best friend, who is located in Puerto Rico, and was my mechanic until I relocated and shipped the Turtle over from PR. The big HKS sticker in the rear windshield is a play we made on the HKS brand's name, making it stand for "Hecho de Kantos Sobrantes" (Spanish for "Built from Leftover Parts"), intentionally misspelling the word "cantos" (which means "parts" or "pieces" in Spanish) with a K so it would fit with the play. That li'l inside joke ended up naming the car, and subsequently, the crew (HKS Crew). I place it in my sig because I put money and effort in the build.....

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gray not found! Your car is silver LOL.

NIce pics!
LOL, yeah, I know it's silver:D. I just used "Gray" in the nickname I gave the car because everyone in my block says the car is gray (color blind, maybe? haha!). I think the only "gray" the car may have is the wheels, but besides that it's Molten Silver Metallic unless proven otherwise, LOL....

BTW, thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
612 Posts
clean b15...........but sexy b13!!!!!!!......why the front plate though???, i diagnose you with fanboianocious!!

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
clean b15...........but sexy b13!!!!!!!......why the front plate though???, i diagnose you with fanboianocious!!
Hahaha! I just put that there to cover up the two holes left by a previous license plate. A fellow of mine in Puerto Rico who dedicates himself to auto designs (stickers, banners and stuff like that) made that plate for me for cheaps and well....the holes needed to be covered, LOL. I'll probably take the plate off and shave the holes sometime when I have the bumper repainted. Thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hahaha! I just put that there to cover up the two holes left by a previous license plate. A fellow of mine in Puerto Rico who dedicates himself to auto designs (stickers, banners and stuff like that) made that plate for me for cheaps and well....the holes needed to be covered, LOL. I'll probably take the plate off and shave the holes sometime when I have the bumper repainted. Thanks for the comments!
Tu eres puertorriqueño bro?

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
91 Posts
originalmente de Fajardo y ahora viviendo en Fajardo :D que bueno otro Boricua pq los que hay aqui son contados papa by the way el carro esta nitido

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
originalmente de Fajardo y ahora viviendo en Fajardo :D que bueno otro Boricua pq los que hay aqui son contados papa by the way el carro esta nitido
Jejeje, gracias. Y por ahí estaremos a la orden....

BTW, chequea mi profile y entra a mi homepage. Te va a gustar.....

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Since I haven't visited or posted in quite a while I'm going to update this thread with some of my car's most recent pics:

These ones I took around late May this year...I was just off a month-and-a-half stint of physical therapy and recovery from a motorcycle accident I had in March this year that kept me bed-ridden most of the time, and what more fitting way to return to walking than going to a dyno day with my bro? I have some pics of other cars that were there that I'll post up if you wish but for now:

The dyno sheet:

And a vid:

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some more at home after detailing the car, my IS300 makes a cameo in a couple of these:

Dirty engine bay shot, SR*S header shown:

And two more on a stop en route to this year's Honda Day in Englishtown, NJ. My sis-in-law's tC Release Series 7.0 makes an appearance:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
those pics from pr look like the crews out here. but then again, a lot of pr out here so i guess it fits. they definately bring home here to the states, the best part is, they bring cooks with them :D , i wish i could live out there.

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
those pics from pr look like the crews out here. but then again, a lot of pr out here so i guess it fits. they definately bring home here to the states, the best part is, they bring cooks with them :D , i wish i could live out there.
Word :D.

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A little update! Here's some recent pics with the new set of shoes (Motegi MR116 in 17X7, 40mm offset):

And the reason why the new shoes:

^^^Nice, don't you think? Hehe! My bro had the car for a few days because his car was getting fixed and one night while driving home from his job he ran over something that caused what you can see in the picture :D. Which meant I had an excuse for a long-wanted new set of wheels! Now I need some coilovers to complete the look :D.

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since I haven't been here in a while, I figured I'd post a little update. Couple of months after the pics above I figured it was due time for some suspension & brake mods since I had to fix some stuff in my front end anyway.

Here's a pic of some of the parts:

Megan Racing lowering springs, Eibach Anti-Roll Kit, Goodridge G-Stop brake lines, Kumho ECSTA ASX tires (which I haven't installed yet, waiting on winter to pass). Also replaced the shocks, outer tie rod ends and the rack & pinion assembly. Pics of the process:

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

After we were done (my bro makes a cameo):

·
Resident Slowpoke
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And these are after having it aligned and detailed:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts