B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well since I wasnt wired for fog lights.. I ordered the harness kit for Nissan.. will be arrivingin in two days...

can I get a heads up on how hard the harness will be to do? and any tips.. thanks

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
afaik, most everybody (ok, me and two other people I talked to) that put the OEM fogs in after the fact already had the wires run from the factory...are you sure they aren't there? Check under under the car, behind the bumper cover. They should be taped up there, and the correct wire for the light stalk should be taped out of the way inside of your steering column...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I took a good 30 mins looking last night... went under the bumper.. searched around... think maybe you can gimmie ur cell # and I can call you so you can explain it more thorough?

also I called nissan and they said the book says no nissans other than cars that were pre-fogged have them.. im like.. WELL OBVIOUSLY heh..

·
Owner
1,650 Posts
ummm....hit me up on AIM, and we can work something out...in the meantime, check this thread out, it has some pics that might be helpful:

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50559&highlight=diy+foglight

Pay special attention to the pics of the steering column, odds are if you have that wire taped up under the steering column, you have the other wires behind your bumper. Oh, also, if you are going the OEM fog route, you will need the turn signal stalk with the driving light switch as well as the oem housings and the wiring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts