B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be at VIR on July 27 28 29 for a three day Car Guys event. Come on out and watch some really cool cars run the long course. Including mine,2000 se pp jaded. Admission should be free, it's a closed event but if you tell them at the gate that you're with me they will let you in. Philip Whaley Car Guys #45. Come on out and have a picnicor stick around for a couple of days and we'll have an informal sentra gathering. If you got a few hundred bucks laying around, sign up and come drive with me on track. Good hotels in Roxboro NC I'l be at the INNKEEPER and also in Danville VA. I posted this on the eastern member board with no replies at all so I was hoping the south would pull together and at least reply whether or not interested. Let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i love digging up these old threads,

sorry no one replied , hope someone showed up to support you. id have came but didnt know about it in time. maybe we can meet up i live in hickory. later

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bluesparxx, maybe we can meet at an autocross or track event at VIR. See www.virclub.com I used to have a 97 200sx and I still have a Stillen muffler and cone filter I don't need. If you want you can have the muffler (it needs to be wleded where the inlet goes to the muffler) The intake we can negotiate on the price. Let me know.

·
Registered
0 Posts
philip said:
bluesparxx..... I still have a Stillen muffler and cone filter I don't need. If you want you can have the muffler (it needs to be wleded where the inlet goes to the muffler) The intake we can negotiate on the price. Let me know.
no fair!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts