B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all someone pointed this out in the B11-B14 sections but I check out the link and found it to be very interesting this company makes colored guages in varies colors and custom applications and they are gonna be making indiglo needle kits soon.....Check out the link it seems pretty interesting.... www.importintelligence.com

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
wow those things look pretty sweet! how hard do you think it would be to install that and would it work with ours? Are our needles clear?

------------------
2000 Sentra SE PP Black 5 spd painted calipers, rotors, and strut bar.
Got my car back this weekend from the body shop and is looking good!

·
Registered
149 Posts
They look pretty darn nice, but mine already glows red on white at night!

But for those who dont already have something like this, its a kick arse cosmetic mod!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE w/pp 5spd, no mods yet. Ghetto Grill on its way.
SpIcEz.com

[This message has been edited by Mr_SpIcEz (edited April 19, 2001).]

·
Registered
78 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sr20reNaISSANce:
i wouldnt even think about changing my gauges. i love the SE gauges. no doubt.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd have to agree. Mine are just fine right now. But those gauges do look pretty cool.

------------------
Charles

2001 Sentra SE, P/P, 5spd, Inferno with HyperWhite headlights and fogs.

PR CAI on the way, looking into Stromung Exhaust

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I'm gonna be redoing my interior soon and I was thinking of continuing the red and black theme throughout the inside as well as the outside so I was thinking of getting the Metal flake red ones to add to the interior....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
Well I'm gonna be redoing my interior soon and I was thinking of continuing the red and black theme throughout the inside as well as the outside so I was thinking of getting the Metal flake red ones to add to the interior....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was me bro, give me some props j/k. Well you can actually continue doing your red and black color them, the neddles are not only going to be blue. He's making Sonic Blue (pictured), Hyper Red and Super Green! you can go with the Hyper Red ones. just wait until he releases them and well se if we can do a Group Buy. The Sonic blue ones would of look Dam good on my MR2.......sniff,sniff.

------------------

My pride & joy!
R.I.P. old friend

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 87BLUMR2:
It was me bro, give me some props j/k. Well you can actually continue doing your red and black color them, the neddles are not only going to be blue. He's making Sonic Blue (pictured), Hyper Red and Super Green! you can go with the Hyper Red ones. just wait until he releases them and well se if we can do a Group Buy. The Sonic blue ones would of look Dam good on my MR2.......sniff,sniff.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey sounds good...A group deal will be cool let me know when you hear anything and when you want to do the group deal.....

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
268 Posts
Is it possible to put the SE gauges onto a GXE?

If possible, where can i get them?

THX

------------------
Please help me. I am a rook.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra_n00b:

THX

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I highly doubt you can,,,one reason being that our speedo's read 140 mph and the GXE's read 120 mph if i'm not mistaken...

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
Originally posted by Sentra_n00b:

THX

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I highly doubt you can,,,one reason being that our speedo's read 140 mph and the GXE's read 120 mph if i'm not mistaken...
Actually, the SE's go to 150. The last label is just at 140.

And yes, the GXE's stop at 120.

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Y2K SE:
Actually, the SE's go to 150. The last label is just at 140.

And yes, the GXE's stop at 120.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Your correct I noticed it today :)

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
94 Posts
hey they are nice but the I think I will stay with the SE's face gauges better..

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Guys.. those needles look pretty fresh. My only concern is:
A)How hard is it to get to the needles?
B)Doesn't taking off the needles screw up the calibration of the speedometer?
C)If it's gonna look rice-ish like the indiglo civic gauges I've seen?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts