B15 Sentra Forum banner

141 - 160 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
which meet, 102 and federal ?? i still have yet to go to the hamburger stand. ive heard thats a nissan meet. alota silvias go there and i think maybe another skyline besides my friend zacs, BTW IT GOT PLATED TODAY. woot! if another spec is goin to sonics id be down. but sunday i think zac wanted to wait til we got the skyline up (were in the same crew and both drive nissans lol). but ya id be down for 102 and federal fosho. i can make time for it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
o and i saw a spec v the other day on 36. it was white, with exhaust, all i could see at 70. anyone with a spec have those features ?

·
Registered
68 Posts
ya thats hahns, hes known by alota ppl lol. i know about him through someone who knows someone who knows him lol. i hear its all cuz of the car.

·
Registered
68 Posts
well i dont know wat im supposed to be doin on sunday. but ive been wantin to check out the stand with or without my friend. anyone else in? like actually in? i dont wana show up and be alone.

·
Registered
68 Posts
my plans for tonight got moved to last night, so im free tonight. how about a meet ?? grab some grub or somethin, go cruisin. wheather supposed to be perfect for some good drivin.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ok, I keep ditchin but we need to meet up maybe exchange numbers and such and maybe along with Myspecv people we could do spec v meets, I don't know but it seems that the starbucks on Colorado looks like a good location to meet up.

·
Registered
68 Posts
ok, well im movin down town in a few weeks so ill be availible alot more often. id be down for a meet this weekend tho, the starbucks on friday maybe ?

141 - 160 of 188 Posts