B15 Sentra Forum banner

181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Meet at the end of august..COME ON

hey guys whats up i was thinkin i am suppose to be rolling up to a toyota meet and the end of august, its the 31st to be exact, i have seen a lot of SPECS rollin around in denver and the springs and wanted to know if maybe you guys wanted to meet up and cruise with the group of toyo's, the last one i went to was back in june it was pretty bad ace, there were actually a few nissans,G35s, but sadly i was the only SPEC i am taking my car again they welcome anybody and are real chill, what you guys think???

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey guys, sry its been a while. alota stuffs been goin on. anyways, im guna be in fort collins tonite with my crew leader and his fantastic car =D. hes guna be drivin his R32, so shoot out on this forum if u guys wana meet up!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
to brothas, I've been packed with busy. My car got hit so I'm taking it in next week to get fixed. Sadly I won't be able to bring my spec but I could bring my rental? I hope they give me an altima again.

·
Registered
68 Posts
well my spec is back again. im takin her in tomorrow for plates and such. i live down in denver now so hit me up.

181 - 188 of 188 Posts