B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it seems we need to have a meet up within a couple weeks. I'm taking my car to get repairs on Monday so hopefully it will be finished next week. I'll keep you guys posted and we should discuss a time and place to have a get together.

·
Registered
68 Posts
seems theres some kinda bug goin around, 24 hour i think. i was pretty crappy yesterday. but today all ive got is a runny nose but good otherwise. well im guna head over to the starbucks on colorado to see if anythings goin on. see anyone there if i do.

·
Registered
68 Posts
well got my coffee and there was like 5 assorted hondas, and old skool saab, and a bigass f250. oh and an srt-4 but who cares haha. we should try to set up a sentra run for the hamburger stand.

·
Registered
68 Posts
alrite guys, seriousness on this post. ive got the upcoming sunday and monday off. usually my crew lead has mondays off too. so ill prolly cruise up to greeley to chill. (hes the guy that has the R32). so lemme know if anyone wants to roll, we can go have some good times. also i got to take hondas best engine so far. theres a guy in our crew with an rsx type s. let me know if u guys wana pm with a link for the video of the fun =D. sadly no one won, but lets just say no one lost either haha. WORD

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got my spec back today! After two and a half weeks. I will find out my schedual for this weekend. I'm definitly going for a cruise this weekend so let's see if everyone is free! Tears of happiness flowed down my face when I got my spec back. Rofl hahaha.

·
Registered
68 Posts
well ive got all of sunday off but i work til 1:30 am saturday night. so i prolly wont be around to do anything til late afternoon or night on sunday. but id deff be down for a good run for fun, the wheather is supposed to be great. so me and asianjkim so far, others?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts