B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, my first day of college and it sucks my balls! haha... i was just wondering if anybody on this board was from around the Huntington PA area... i already saw an awesome Spec V here, but i was just wondering if anybody was from around here...
-blackblur

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
blackblur825 said:
Wow, my first day of college and it sucks my balls! haha... i was just wondering if anybody on this board was from around the Huntington PA area... i already saw an awesome Spec V here, but i was just wondering if anybody was from around here...
-blackblur
Nice area but reality check: Don't worry about Specs. You only get one shot at this in life (college). Study your azz off and don't fcuk it up (like many freshmen will). Good luck :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
adc100 said:
Nice area but reality check: Don't worry about Specs. You only get one shot at this in life (college). Study your azz off and don't fcuk it up (like many freshmen will). Good luck :)
Yeah i know, but i was just trying to make a friend or two that lived around here... that's all... i plan on studying my *** off because im going into Bio/chemistry which is gonna be a *****!!!
-blackblur

·
gone :(
1,283 Posts
adc100 said:

:( we dont need to go there. Im working my way up tho

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
welcome to OFF TOPIC.

oh, and take it from me..........TAKE COLLEGE SERIOUSLY!

1 bad semester can bomb your GPA for your entire college career. I've been lucky enough to maintain a 3.0 throughout my career.

·
Registered
194 Posts
i start college on tuesday, i'm scarred i need her to hold my hand

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
blackblur825 said:
Yeah i know, but i was just trying to make a friend or two that lived around here... that's all... i plan on studying my *** off because im going into Bio/chemistry which is gonna be a *****!!!
-blackblur
Glad to hear it. Don't worry about making friends. I think that folks are so anxious to fit in, make friends, etc that after a while they find most of their friends are A-Holes. Take your time and get a really good friend or two. Again - Good Luck.

·
Registered
243 Posts
ya dont fux0r college up. i did and now i drive a spec v. :p

·
Cheers and Beers!
1,212 Posts
haha, are you serious!? i live in Duncansville PA myself. Drive a Vib. Blue Spec and spend alot of time in Huntingdon. I have a good friend with a white spec who lives in huntingdon. We both have CF hoods and cruise around alot. Small world. Def like to get a few cars together for some photos. let me know if youre interested and we can work something out. We have 3 more too (silver spec w/ hood, red spec 04 and a yellow 04 as well)

Thanks
~JameS

P.S. i'd like to hold more then just kristen kreuk's hand ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts