B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question, Sometimes my clutch doesn’t come all the way back up, I have to push it up with my foot, the car runs beautiful and I have no problems with it, it’s just annoying and want to make sure that it will not become a problem later or if there is a problem I don’t know about?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think the title of your post says it all. How many miles on your clutch? Maybe no more friction material = worn clutch. It’s possible the pedal assembly needs some lubricating. Does it get stuck only with car on? Only when driving/gear engaged? Or all of the above?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure how many miles on clutch but it does it for all of the above that you meantioned, sometimes in the morning when I go to start it, it’s half way done

·
Registered
161 Posts
Its your clutch pedal. I had the exactly same issue. Its known issue where nissan released an updated clutch pedal and bracket with a beefier tac welds and bracket. Initially i removed the pedal and took it to welding shop to reinforce the tack welds. Well it helped tremendously, but over time it just went back to not functioning properly. Yes it drives great, and i had to push the pedal back up, even cruis control can be affected. The remedy is to either remove your existing pedal and re weld it and it will be better, or buy a new clutch pedal. Pedals are about $120 bucks. And almost discontinued. Its a pain in the *** to remove because the same and ur sorta working upside-down, but totally worth it. Im no mechanical, but it takes 15 minutes to remove the pedal, and took my another 45 to align the bracket and pin down there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts