B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was driving about 50 miles today in hot 90 degree weather with the AC on. This includes highway, and streets.

Near the end my clutch pedal stopped being as stiff as it usually is. Once when my clutch line came loose I had this symptom and then the clutch pedal went to the floor shortly thereafter and I lost all the clutch fluid. However this time, it just got soft, but kept working. My clutch fluid level is fine.

I have a stainless steel clutchline as well as a JWT flywheel and clutch (but not the stiffer clutch, the OEM replacement one)

Any ideas why this happened and how to stop it from happeneing again? This is the second time this has happened. First time was when I was bedding in my brake pads

·
Registered
935 Posts
I would try and bleed the line to see if it doesn't help. That should be your first step.

·
Registered
293 Posts
its prolly just gettin worn out....get a nice aftermarket kevlar one like i did, i love it

·
Registered
38 Posts
yea in my old sentra (1986) you can put the clutch to the floor with about 5lbs of pressure, but when I drive newer cars seems like they resist more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts