B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spoke w/ the owner of Powertech Imports and we have been given a deal for ONE Group Buy per month....so basically all you have to do is lemme know what all you guys want and we'll get the deal hooked up... Jamie can get basically anything you guys want / need and he's got great pricing (especially w/ the deal we worked out) so let's get some deals goin!

Also, discounts are available to club members ONLY.......

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
i will also be working something out with a local shop in my area that my good friend works at. He is the head mechanic and has owned his own speedshop before and extremely familiar with Nissan and Toyota turbo systems as well as many more. he is the local guru of turbos and other performance items. the owner of his shop is willing to give us all discounts on anything we need. i will further discuss these options with him and give you a final answer on what he will offer to us.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'll try to work out some deals either online or with a local shop if the opportunity arises

·
I drive an auto...
1,569 Posts
if we started doing groupbuys, id prolly be more inclined to do it for products that arent too expensive, just cause i usally dont have much money lying around to spend at all...that is unless i get this second job im trying to get....if that happens i might be able to spend a decent amount.......

but yea, how bout we get a group buy starting in march, maybe feb. if you guys wanna do it earlier....

·
I drive an auto...
1,569 Posts
another thing, im going to make a poll to see what kinda things people would be interested in having group discounts for

·
I drive an auto...
1,569 Posts
all depends on the demand for the products
we'll c

1 - 10 of 10 Posts