B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SR20 is the Way
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HATE FRIGGIN CLOGGED TOILETS!!! My plunger is a POS (classic red style) and it doesn't do crap (no pun intended)!! I can't get this stupid toilet fixed. why are they so stupid? My plunger keeps bending the wrong way and getting stuck the opposite shape it is supposed to be. Am I the only one that has this problem? I've never had this hard of a time before...

·
Registered
667 Posts
Plunger??? You sissy!! Now, stick that God given plunger (located below your elbow) into that turd eater and yank out that log clog.

p.s. If you get your hand stuck in the toilet, you didn't hear the above from me!!

·
SR20 is the Way
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
don't crap for a week, you'll clog a toilet after that. Either that, or you only use the good ol ILLEGAL toilets... that's right, illegal. Did you know there are illegal toilets? I think you can still buy them on the black market.

Update on the toilet: I went to Wal-Mart and bought a new and improved plunger. It still didn't work, so I nearly punched and/or kicked a hole in the wall. Then it worked.

·
Registered
929 Posts
ScottSpec-v said:
i take like a dump a day, perhaps 2, even 3 sometimes.

see thats ur problem. u gotta let it sit in ur bowels for a couple days an build up an bind together. then ull take a **** that will "choke a donkey". also eat alot of bananas.

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
i've clogged every toilet i've ever shat in...except for the once that are in the oposite dorm rooms...those can suck down a plastic 20 ounce bottle...

·
Registered
204 Posts
ever take that mean *** dump that is so long 75% is hidden already in the toilet pipe and only 25% is visable. you then look in the mirror and imagine it was built up all the way into your ****ing lungs!

·
Own3d! by puddy-tats!
501 Posts
Or eat prunes or drink prune juice, your butt won't hurt as much. If you drink enough it will give you the squirts within a few hours. Or put some of that garlic butter on all the bread you eat. Be sure to get a copy of War and Peace first!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
oh god! thanks everybody I needed a good laugh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts