·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some clear turn bulbs for the rear and they look sweet

------------------
all your base are belong to us

·
Registered
747 Posts
aren't you afraid of getting pulled over???

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I have them in the front and the rear turns....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I got 'em all over.. :)

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah people cruise around my town with pick and blue bulbs and they dont get botherd so I fiwuered who cares

------------------

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I personally have been pulled over for having my rear turns clear..... so I suggest you change them back to amber.... or go red like me :p..... I have clears in front though.... for now

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have them in the front and they never bothered me about them. I've even had instances were the coppers were right in front of me with them in. I think that since they are an amber color when not blinking and they still have a little bit of orange near the corners the coppers get confused as to wether they're stock or not. I think I might try clear in the back though, see what it looks like......Is it easy to replace them?

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea it is real easy to do just take out the pins in the trunk twist turn put the new ones in how do the clears in the front look

------------------

·
Registered
747 Posts
I will be posting pic's soon of my car with the front lights clear...and by the way they are seriously awesome!!!! They're amber in color like a dead flashlight when they're are not blinking (very cool) and then when you use your turn signal or keyless entry (if so equipped) it looks incredibly awesome and bright white!) No cops (and they are vicous in this little town) ever bothered me too!!! They're like 4 bucks -- get'm!!!!!! :)

------------------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
well if you look at enemigo's picture of the front end of his car you'll see what it looks like with the hyperwhites on....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in my hands ready to be put on)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I had blue turn signals in the front for about 4 days and that was it. In my little town of about 10,000 people there are a bunch of jelious jerks who just like to cause trouble b.c they wish they had a nice car, house,ect. I was driving around one night with the blue blubs in and these people that have been harasing me off and on for a year or so decided to call the cops and complain about my lights. They told the cops that they thought I was a police car so they pulled off the road. Now that was a bunch of crap b.c I was right next to them at a stoplight when they called the cops. When I got home my mom said that a cop actually came out to my house to tell me that my lights were illegal and that I needed to change them or I would get a ticket. Now talk about small town crap. The cops around here are awful, always setting people up by using a near by towns cops as decoys. It sucks big time lol. But anyways I have had clear turn signals in front and back with no problems what so ever so far. Sorry I'm just ranting b.c it makes me mad.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
yeah but see the thing is , now that my mom knows they are illegal she won't let me put them in my car. She actually took them away from me . Before I do anything to my car I have to prove to her that it is legal. Even if I have to lie and make up something lol

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
88 Posts
The hyper white in the rear look good and no cops has ever given me a ticket or said anything about them "yet" and ive had them on going on a year already. I have yet to put the clear ones on in the front though. I even have Hyper white on the Back-ups and the ones that light up the licens plate, you canreally tell the difference when you pull up next to an all stock Sentra.I tried to send a pic but for some wierd reason it didnt come out good when i use my digital camera ,the lights look red when i take the picture.ill try to take another pic and post it again.

------------------
2000 NISSAN SENTRA GXE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts