B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about buying a 2000 Sentra SE and im wondering if anyone sells clear corners or tail lights for the 2000 se? also where can u buy the usual hp engine mods?? like intake specifically for the 2000 sentra?

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Sorry dude, they don't make them yet, if they did most people on this board would have them..... It will be a while before they make them..... The front corners are basically clear, just for a small reflector.

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Ebay.... You can also go to you local pepboys and pick up some APC superwhites.

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yo, if you guys look really closely at the Maxima SE tail lights, its not a trim piece like a snap on. the only was that i can describe it would be to say that it looks like its "smoked", if that makes sense. when i get a chance, i'll go to the dealer with my camera and take a snap shot to show ya all.

and i been thinking, cant i just remove the tail light lenses and simply spray several coats of transparent black paint or something like that?

------------------
Please visit my site
OH, i ride in a 2001 SE, color = Jaded, has the Super-Sized Performance-Package, 5 gears, why don't i have a gascap holder? plus its got 16 inch 6 spoke alloy wheels by O.E.M., and a small rubber Radio Shack issued antennae.
in da future i wanna a PR CAI, Stillen front-end, and a nice sexy exhaust note.
Here's my baby

1 - 5 of 5 Posts