B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of my new clear headlights on my blue Spec V. I know Reggie and Alex already posted pics of theirs, but I had to show mine too! Extremely happy with the look of the new headlights and the absence of the dreaded amber reflector. I've got a few more pics to upload, but for now...

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/kmump020202

·
Registered
755 Posts
cburwell said:
Not bad! The clear corner goes well with the color of your car. In the same respect your use of the stock amber parking lights keeps everything looking classy!
your a post whore!!

btw looks good!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, pretty easy install. 2 screws and a pin at the bottom of the headlight. The pin is the hardest part, but with 2 sets of hands, we had them swapped out in about 30-45 minutes.

·
Registered
335 Posts
i would get thoes if they made the new legal clear turn signal bulbs by sylvania silerstar. They are sweet they look clear, but still light up amber. But i dont think they make em for this size.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nismospecv29 said:
those are awsome. how much were they?

$230 under Group Deals.... Stark Tuning got the group deal going and also has the headlights with chrome housing and no amber.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HyperSonic said:
Nice. Hey, what did you do with your stock grilles?
Believe it or not, the particular billet grille I have fits right over the stockers using black zipties. Sounds cheap, but I've had absolutely no problems with them and you can't see the zipties.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
BLAZETIGER said:
Quick question:
Did you have to remove your front bumper to change out the lights? I still haven't gotten around to doing it so I just want to know for when I start doing the swap. - Thanks
The front bumper does not have to be removed to swap the headlights.

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
And no, you don't have to remove the bumper to change headlights. It's very simple to do.(if you have smaller hands, even easier)

·
Registered
493 Posts
if you want clear blinkers, go to Autozone or something and they sell packs of 2 for like $3 that are clear but blink amber. they may not be "sylvania" but they work

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
you can get PIAA's

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
You swap your headlights housings just for having a clear corner reflector instead of the orange?!?! What's wrong with the OEM ones? How much you paid for such a useless mod?!?

Sorry I just don't understand...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts