B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious if anyone had any idea if there were any clear corners made yet for the 2000 sentra because I want to get rid of that orange piece. Also, becuase I have Hyper White bulbs for my head lights and my signals, but because of that orange piece, they don't match.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
you cant get clear corners if the headlights are one piece. Someone will have dismantle the whole headlight and replace the amber piece with a clear one. If you really want it done you'll have to do it custom.

------------------
*Josh*
Hotshot Header, PR CAI, Unorthodox Pulleys, & Custom Exhaust

·
Registered
2 Posts
or just wait til someone makes an entire headlight assembly w/o the amber insert

------------------
i like 4 doors now

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
when it gets a little warmer up here i wanna take my headlight assembly out and see if i can do anything with that amber piece.....and I can then i'll take step by step pictures of it so everyone can use it to do it to theirs.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
bumping a 8 year old post
Lol, literally.

You can always tint only the corners of the head lights. I have seen it done. Doesn't really get rid of the amber, but it's as close to a solution I have seen so far (without custom headlights).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts