B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend drives a B15 Sentra, Avalanche. He was wondering if there is a clear lens w/ red LED lights for the brake light. That would look awesome. Does anyone know of such a product?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuddrucker:
My friend drives a B15 Sentra, Avalanche. He was wondering if there is a clear lens w/ red LED lights for the brake light. That would look awesome. Does anyone know of such a product?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm confused my Se spoiler has the red LED's on it already

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
NOPE!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims (in the mail)

·
Registered
747 Posts
APC makes the clear rear lens though!!! god father customs has them the cheapest by the way at 109.00.

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Or you could make your own lens out of plexiglas. Just do the same thing as making clear corner lenses.

------------------
Samo

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts