B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
nerd
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone here is interested in the original SE-Rs, but there is one for sale here in Wahiawa at a small dealer next to Zippy's. It looks to be a '91 or '92, the paint is really faded but the body looks ok. It is a five speed!
If I was a good mechanic, I would pick it up as a project car. Maybe one of you guys can give this car a new life. Oh well, just letting you all know.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Oh man that would be nice! I was looking to a DET swap into a b13 and just use the b15 as an everyday driver

·
Registered
869 Posts
LoL nope, not at all..lol but still a classic for 1300 i cant beat that!

·
I don't give a SHIFT
80 Posts
I think my friend wanted to buy that, but he said there's a huge dent on the left side of the car... or is that another car he's talking about?

·
nerd
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know because it was 2:30am when I was looking at it. I was on my way home after work. I didn't wanna look too long because I looked like a criminal out there that late. I will check it out again because it is still there.

Are those the cars that you own or the cars that you have owned? I wish I could afford to have 3 cars at the same time!

·
Registered
6 Posts
anyone know how much that white 03 spec is going for at that used car lot across from jack in the box in kalihi?? kinna wondering why no one bought it yet since it looks like in pretty good shape unless they tryin to rip someone a new azzhole with the cost...

oh and new city has a white 04 spec with nismo stickers on it...dont know how much that ones going for either though

·
I don't give a SHIFT
80 Posts
heh i used to own the s13/b15, both were sold and now I have a beater b13 se-r :)

·
nerd
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
local808 said:
anyone know how much that white 03 spec is going for at that used car lot across from jack in the box in kalihi?? kinna wondering why no one bought it yet since it looks like in pretty good shape unless they tryin to rip someone a new azzhole with the cost...

oh and new city has a white 04 spec with nismo stickers on it...dont know how much that ones going for either though
Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing because I've seen both of those. They have both been on sale for a long time. Maybe the prices for new ones are so low after negotiating that it doesn't make sense to buy a used one for only a small savings.

·
Satisfied for now....
106 Posts
isnt that the one thats advertised in the preview? if so I think our friend greg was looking at it. not too sure though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts