B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang. Me and TOOQIKK are trying to get a meet here June 9th or 10th. Either day will work. I know some peeps are close by and are only a few hrs away. Please let me know how many will be able to come so we can find a big enough place. Hopefully there will be a good turnout.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was thinking about Whitewatertownship park...got picnic areas a lake with paddle boats, a big playground for the kids, a little water park for them too....just an idea...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good to me. Now we just need some peeps to show. I figure we will already have me, TOOQIKK, PikeDD, and NismoGirl2001. If anyone else wants to come, let me know.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
What was the thing you were saying about Test and Tune on Friday nights? Maybe we could do that too. Just an idea.

·
Registered
25 Posts
edgewater is right down the street from the park...ill get more info on it cost and timin and what not and post it!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The test and tune is on friday nights. I believe the times are from 5 pm to 10 pm. Its like $20.00 all you can run. My bro did it last year and was only able to get one run in. It can get busy. That sounds like a plan though ;-)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Sounds cool to me. I am anxious to see what my car runs. I will feel pretty dumb though b.c I don't know how to get a good launch yet lol. I know its sad, but I'm praticing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
okay i asked for that friday and saturday off..........lets race and bbq...make it a two day event if possible...

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Sounds good to me. I hope a bunch of peeps can come. Should we make a list like they did for Chi-Town lol

Cincy Meet
Nismo_Girl_2001
TOOQIKK
jingjing

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Don, man I will do my very BEST possible to head out there on the 9th. It looks iffy but ill see by then. I was curious where exactly did you and Jay come from? What it a 4 hour drive for you guys to come up to Chicago?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Jav! That would be cool if you could come down. Bring the wife and kid down, TOOQIKK will probably bring his wife and 2 kids. We will be having the meet at a park so the kids can run around. Glad you liked my kids. I was hoping they would be good and they were. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey came from kentucky and i live in cleves(its outside of cincinnati)....would really like to see some of ya'll down here...its a nice drive!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Jerome, it only took me and TOOQIKK 4hrs to get to chicago. Nice little road trip. Just remember, we are one hour ahead of you. Me and TOOQIKK got at chicago 10:30 KY time but it was actually 9:30 Chicago time. See if any others want to carvan down for the day.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hmm. Okay, but I'd love to drive my 200 down there :) Except I'm not getting my shocks/rear mounts/bump stops for another month so I don't know how bad it will be since I'm riding on my Sportlines alone.

I didn't know I'd be entering a different time zone! Heh... I'll try to see if my cousin Leo will go with me or if more people want to go... If so, maybe my mom will let me borrow her Explorer :)

I'll keep ya updated.

·
Registered
25 Posts
the ride is really rough in illinois but once you get into indiana and ohio its not bad and yes you do enter another time zone! lol...hope ya'll can make it!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I'm hoping that I can make it now. My aunt had one of her friends coming like a week and a half before I was supposed to go down there and the lady changed her dates so it screwed up my trip a little. I can't stay with my aunt until June 10th now instead of the 6th.I need to find a place to stay like June 8-9 even like a hotel or something but I don't know if my mom will go for that. If I can't then I probably won't be able to make it down until early afternoon on the 10th which sucks and I feel bad b.c you guys kinda planned the dates around when I would be there.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know for a fact that I can't go to this one. My baby sister's getting married that weekend. I'm in the wedding.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey TOOQIKK, when you get a chance, why don't go check out the place and see if they grills. We can start a list of who is coming and what their bringing. I will be out of town from May 25th to June 3rd. I will try to keep up with things though. If any one is coming from out of town, please let us know soon.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts