B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo ppls! Newbie here, gonna get the v-spec.
wondering if anyone else here is from van, and if they're gonna get the 02 sentra se-r? went to the dealer and need to put 2G's deposit.
right now i'm thinking on red and putting on bronze advan rims. what other colours are available? preferences are red, blue, and black.

comments anyone?

------------------
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Welcome to the board. Lots of good info here. the SE-R sounds great, but for me the power of the bullet proof SR 20 DE had me written all over it. Colors- anyone except black. Too hard to care for.

Later,
Al

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome to the board! I think the yellow ones look killer, but blue would look awesome too. I agree with ADC100 - Black is really hard - My family has two black cars, and they're both extremely difficult to keep clean and the paint seems to swirl awfully easily. Good luck with the SE-R - they are going to be really cool!!

------------------
Samo

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!
Visit my site! If it were any cooler, it would probably be illegal.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sucks... I can't wait that long for the Sentra SER!!! :(
I NEED MY CAR BY JUNE! DOH!

I guess I'm gonna settle for a Sentra SE Sport and try to make it look like a SER! haha! that would be so rice!

------------------
Jay
1997 Honda Prelude Type S
Getting a Sentra SE Sport soon! 2 more months

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey! I live in Vancouver BC too!!! I just bought my Sentra GXE in Nov of last year...and I'm starting to see more of them on the roads!!! Although, I've only seen 1 other red one like mine...

Mods so far? Kick *** sq sound system and eibach lowering springs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am from Vancouver too!
So far I have only seen 3 SE's (1 black, 1 white, and 1 silver frost) and many XE's. The only place that seems to have SE is Morrey Nissan, and there is only one Sentra in the auto mall!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Wetnose, Hey LKG yeah, i saw some dude with a black SE...the only one i've seen thus far. I went to Morrey to inquire about the v-spec. should be around $25,000. Any of you guys go to mission or the night races?
Surprised i don't see any nissans at the track. Stage 5 has a really dope silvia convert. and there was a red one with a monster intercooler on robson. But don't you find it amusing how many ppl are die hard Honda fans around town? I mean every shop that specializes in jdm parts only cater to honda. oh well hopefully things will change very soon. Impreza club-vancouver is impressive. there should be a sentra club or something. blah blah blah...

------------------
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!
===CiTY Compact Racing===

1 - 7 of 7 Posts