B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever try to chrome out the stock wheels on the Spec V? If so, how much did it cost and how do they look? Pics if you got'em.

·
Registered
195 Posts
wouldnt doing this make the wheels just ungodly heavy. I heard chroming stuff makes it heavy, but I may be wrong. I dont know if anyone has done this but I would like to see how it would look. Sorry not much help here.

·
By Any Means Necessary
150 Posts
There is a Yellow Spec V down here with chromed out rims, it looks pretty neato, but I definetely wouldn't chrome mine out. I would probably go hyperblack with mine.

Edit: I have been f'ing up my sentences a lot lately, and it is pissing me off.

·
gone :(
1,283 Posts
I remember seeing a thread some months back that a guy with a spec either painted his wheels chrome or got them polished or something. Look around maybe you will find it.

·
You guys are dangerous
837 Posts
graveheart_82 said:
wouldnt doing this make the wheels just ungodly heavy. I heard chroming stuff makes it heavy, but I may be wrong.
This is incorrect. The only reason people associate chrome with heavy is because most wheel manufacturers make big bling chrome wheels that are heavy by design. You could chrome plate a Volk TE-37 and it would weigh a few ounces more than normal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts