B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You're getting a full custom bodykit? Who's making it for you? Cuz I was wondering if they could do other custom body work, ya know? Nothing big, just little things here and there. Maybe just a grill, sideskirts, etc. Well, hit me back and let me know k? Since we're from the same general area, I was thinking that I could take my car to the same place as yours. Thanks bro.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
let me know too... i'll drive to get some work done too!!!

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Registered
623 Posts
hey jae, i would love to tell u. but i can't tell u who's making it. u gonna have to see it at hot import nights! afterwards, i'm gonna post all the info here and the relaunch of chino world after being dead for 2 years

regarding the grill and side skirts, i'm gettin the skirts too. u'll prob like it

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
if you can say who..... then at least tell us how much this is going to cost you

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh damn! Gonna unveil a show Sentra at HIN, huh? Tite tite. I'll look forward to seein your ride man. It's cool, I can chill for a bit on the custom work cuz I'm gettin low on flow for now. Just let us know... and you KNOW we want pics when you bust out with your ride.

Yah, I'm with 858 on this one. How much is it gonna run, if you don't mind our asking? What kind of materials are they going to use? Fiberglass? Polyurethane? A blend? Bondo? Heheh!

Relaunching the chino world after two years? What kinda ride did you have before? Well alrite then. I ask too many questions.
Lates.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

·
Registered
623 Posts
lol... bondo dood! bondo all the way... j/p fiberglass... the price for the kit would be about 750-1000, does that help? hehe...

yeah, 2 years...
ive had 2 crx, 1st turboed miata in nyc, 98 civic hatch, now 01 se

hope i get to answer all ur questions correctly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts