B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we just finished the turboing Chicago Tony’s B15 Sentra . I am very happy with the outcome of this setup!
GT28RS Full Ball Baring Turbo
Piping is 2 ¼” In from turbo 2 ½” from intercooler to manifold
28x10x3” Intercooler
3” Downpipe and Exhaust
B14 Intake Manifold Swap easier for AAC valve to hookup
B14 ECU the entire engine harness must be cut off at the B15 stock plug and wire some 80 wires back to a B14 Plug, My girl Amber is very good at wiring so she claim’s and sure enough she mapped them out and labeled them up and soldered them up and shirk tubed them up in the matter of about 4 hours and sure enough the dam thing started up 1st time, She’s a PIMP. BIG UP’s to my girl Amber

12 PSI of boost on pump gas on the street this car is quick. It has no problem blowing the tires off the ground in 2nd gear this feels like a high 12 sec car on 12 PSI.

I made a video of the car and some runs though Ortega Highway from the OC to Lake Elsinore Enjoy

The Video

Chris Allen aka Shaggy
96 200SX GTI-R Big Turbo & Built 497WHP
92 Sentra SE-R Daily Driver
91NX2K-VVL Girlfriends Car 199WHP

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
doesnt really seem that speedy, have to see tach and speedo
Ya thats what I said when I saw the video it seems slow but trust me its really quick car!! the part where I stop and then take off and spin the tires hard in 2nd gear I went through 3rd and into 4th and about 5.8k RPM in 4th whats that about 95 MPH or so through a section of turns.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
doesnt really seem that speedy, have to see tach and speedo
Tony also called me on his way home and said through utah he ran some Z06 Vett and from 70-130mph he said it was dam even.

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Nice work Chris. :) You need to get these guys some videos of the "beast"... ;)

Travis

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
Looks pretty f'n fast to me. I can relate having shot a video like that, it's like the diff of being at a race and watching it on tv. What whp (aprox) is that at 12lbs?

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
chillboy said:
Looks pretty f'n fast to me. I can relate having shot a video like that, it's like the diff of being at a race and watching it on tv. What whp (aprox) is that at 12lbs?
GT28RS on a SR20DE at 12psi, depending on cams, will make around 250-275whp.

Travis

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chillboy said:
Maybe like 280WHP or so!

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Oh man!! That road looks like fun! :D

If the C.A.R.B. gets disbanded in CA, I'll be adding a turbo too. :D

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
I just drove the car a few hours ago, yeah, well it's damn fast! That vid does no justice. Nothing like doing 30 in 2nd, rolling on the throttle hard and braking them completely loose. The install is very clean, and the power band is big and fat. Great job Shaggy, Greg, Amber and all involved. :D ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
ya, it didnt look all that quick on video, but from what u say, sounds pretty damn quik. How much power can that motor handle before stuff starts breaking? i have 04 2.5 and am looking at turbo install... just want an idea.. i want a quick car, but dont want to rebuild it all the time either. i dont need a complicated answer.. just need a general idea as of now

1 - 20 of 34 Posts