B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after the great outcomes of the earlier chitown meet and from the peeps that went to Sentrafest, why not? Someone mentioned a date of July 28th. a Sat of course. We could plan this thing to be just as good or better than the last. Another plus is we could have even more NISSANS representing.

Lets hear suggestions, comments, plans, etc...

First off.... will everyone be available or around on that day? As far as I know I will.

Lets do this, again :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lets get started

Ok, here's a lil flashback... LOL THE LIST

JavSen99
Xtreme
NX2000
Onyx

Xtreme, will u stay a little longer this time bud?

·
A rare and different tune
363 Posts
Has anyone checked into the local chapter of SCCA? I think its called Midwest Council Sports Car Club America.

·
Registered
0 Posts
VooDoo said:
Count me in.
By the way, what did you all do last year?
It wasn't last year.

It was about two months ago. :)

We just BBQ'd and chatted it up...

I'd like to hit the track, but it's all up to you guys...

·
Registered
25 Posts
let me ask the wife!!

Let me ask the wife and i would love to come back out there....
ill drop jingjing aline to see if he wants to caravan out there!
hide the beer this time!! lol

·
Registered
300 Posts
javi- no prob, I will stay longer
I had to go and help out my parents cause they bought a house and there was **** to do around it

ok guys, lets make history and lets have the biggest sentra meet ever hehe

·
Registered
0 Posts
Anyone on the Maxima board? What about the 240sx board? Will this be an all nissan affair or will someone brave the honda, focus, celica boards? How big How small??

O

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm there this time for sure....

-=PiWkO=-

·
Registered
0 Posts
Does this include Milwuakee residents as well?:D

If so, I will be there, and I know a few other that would join.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Always in!

Count me in I'm always ready! I am attending an autocross here in WI. on the weekend of July 15 or thereabout. CHicago SCCA has no scheduled events for July and Tri-state has on on the 15th that I'm going to and on the 28th and 29th thats in Indiana. Only reasonable one would eb the one on the 15th if people are interested in autocrossing. Let me know who wants to do what!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm up for it. TOOQUIKK, you know I'm up for that, just ask the wife first(heheh). I'll try to talk to Sherb and PikkDD and see if they wants to go. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Im up for something in chicago region, be great for a day at the strip. Maybe take a few runs against each other chill and talk nissans but count me in just let me know the time.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts