B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it says it is a 5 speed transmission and the engine is cdtc
they also abm intake and mono for momo. call me stupid I find funny.

·
Registered
108 Posts
bkpsu said:
it's an SE-R, that's why it's 5-spd...

but "Continal" tires?

how about the fact that the title and the listing says it's an '04? :p, a rear "spioler", a stainless steel "exaust", "E-Back" crossmember...wow
No, its a spec V. It has the specv's interior. The 02-03 SERs had a weak plain interior. I know because I have a 03 Spec V and an 03 SER in the family.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That is most certainly interesting. That is definatly 03 Spec interior. Those APC gauges suck a**. lol. but I can't see the Spec logo on the side. Not that you couldn't pull it off, but why would you?? Violent, you say that the 02 and 03 interior is weak and plain, what's the difference between them and the 04. Either way, the dealer, like most, doesn't know jack....

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
Mrwhipels ser said:
it says it is a 5 speed transmission and the engine is cdtc
they also abm intake and mono for momo. call me stupid I find funny.
did you run that time at the rochester track? because i need to do some running, and the track in syracuse has too many people with good memoires, which is bad for the illegal type of racing. :embarrased: so i need to go to rochester to find out what she runs.

·
Registered
412 Posts
dont they know that the spelling for the AEM intake is on the box in the trunk as well as on the intake itself, and that the car has eibach lowering springs, not a fstb or as they say "E-back crossmember". It says Momo on the shiftknob and pedals. Whoever typed up that auction needs to graduate from grammar school before dealing cars.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
violentk2005 said:
No, its a spec V. It has the specv's interior. The 02-03 SERs had a weak plain interior. I know because I have a 03 Spec V and an 03 SER in the family.
No. It's an SE-R with a "custom" interior. I own an SE-R.

Oh yeah. Everyone forgot to mention that they're calling it an 04 when it is OBVIOUSLY an O3, including the O3 owner's manual in one of the pictures.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh boy we have a winner here. Abm intake and Mono pedals. I wonder if he still had the dip in his mouth when he listed it and if his sister/wife was next to him...... :p

We must watch this dealer. We can wait for when he lists like a 04 G35 track model with custom 20s and 2 15's in the trunk and he lists it as a 03 350z base model with custom painted calipers, custom sound system in the trunk, and some nice biggie wheels. :D

·
Tired...New Father
1,693 Posts
All I can say is WOW...

Dosen't help to enhance confidence in your dealer now does it...LMAO

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
bkpsu said:
it's an SE-R, that's why it's 5-spd...

but "Continal" tires?

how about the fact that the title and the listing says it's an '04? :p, a rear "spioler", a stainless steel "exaust", "E-Back" crossmember...wow

um the add says 03, but the other info in the add says 04....its an 03 the owners manual and door sticker verify that...and to take it one step further I ran a carfax on it...no problems...03 spec v

·
Registered
501 Posts
I thought there were NO base SE-R's in 03

anyway, that's pathetic

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
i have an 03 base se-r and so does my sister so they definately exist but this place is retarded

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
o now i understand why its like that, its quite obvious guys really i cant believe why nobody else noticed it. its a honda dealership. that explains it

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Tony I said:
I thought there were NO base SE-R's in 03

anyway, that's pathetic
Incorrect. In 03 you could get an SE-R in 5-speed or automatic.

In 04 the SE-R is gone and is the 2.5s available in automatic only. The Spec-V is the only SE-R in 04.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Not to go off on a tangent, but does anyone know what wheels those are? Kinda looks like ADR, but it's a bit blurry and I can't tell for sure.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Kalok said:
Incorrect. In 03 you could get an SE-R in 5-speed or automatic.

In 04 the SE-R is gone and is the 2.5s available in automatic only. The Spec-V is the only SE-R in 04.

thats not true. You can still get an Se-R in 04. and in 03 the S was the Limited edition Sentra, which from what I can tell is the same thing...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts