B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
i have the same car (red se-r), and somtimes i look at it and go "hey my car is pretty hot looking", unfortunatly, one of those times i dont say that is when its parked next to a e46 m3

lol car does look hot though

·
Registered
320 Posts
I said the same thing when I parked my car next to my friends IS300, man those are nice cars. Anyway nice pictures, a tripod might be something you should look into in the future ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats not me taking the pics i'm the goofy one in the center lol his car is tight **** though but if i was as smart as him i would have bought a skyline lol he makes like 100k a year and he's 19 damn computer wiz

·
no mo TeeTee :-(
26 Posts
yhea thats my car. luv the M3. and its more like 700k a year.

next car: MB SL55 AMG

lol

who likes the sig??

·
Registered
631 Posts
///MMB said:

lol
wanna help out someone whos job hasnt payed them in 5 weeks :) i need money to finish my swap!

hell, i'll write your name on the hood! i only need like $8k to get everything finished! :D

i hadda try.

·
Registered
631 Posts
///MMB said:
lol, specjoe is the same way.
yea but i already have an engine, 2 trannys, and a BADASS audio system

so what do you say? want to be a sponsor :)

·
26 Posts
srry cant, heres what happends to my money:

1)school (www.rit.edu)
2)I wanna move in to a big assed house after rit
3)other toys (aka motorola v710, SL55 AMG, 360 sypder, ect)

who likes the sig??

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha i just relized it was you after i finished reading the last post lol hey you got an extra room for me in the big *** house i'll cook lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
///MMB said:

lol
i saw a sl55 race a m5 last night on the freeway. ****ing insane, the m5 started with 2 cars ahead by about 130 the sl55 started walking hard.

granted this was on a very long straight part of the freeway in socal at 2:30am so i could view it all from behind.

i want a fast car so bad.

·
26 Posts
brucek2 said:
i saw a sl55 race a m5 last night on the freeway. ****ing insane, the m5 started with 2 cars ahead by about 130 the sl55 started walking hard.

granted this was on a very long straight part of the freeway in socal at 2:30am so i could view it all from behind.

i want a fast car so bad.
the old M5 "aint got nothin" on the new MBs so thats why BMW came out with the hottness E60 ///M5 ( http://www.bmw.com/generic/com/en/products/highlights/m5/phase_1/main.html ) I would try to get one, but Im not feeling the new body style. But 500bhp with a 7 speed manual???
Cant wait till the ///M6 comes out!

who likes the sig??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts