B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...
I have a question about changing the front orange turn signal bulbs...Do I need to take out the whole headlight fixture to do this?? I have taken off the two screws and get the headlight to move in and out a little...but I cannot take it out. Is there another way to change the bulb?? Thanks!
Jeff

------------------
2001 SE w/ PP

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
You don't have top take it out. Look in your owners manual... All it is big fat screw looking things and the bulb is stuck to it, once you remove it then you can change the bulbs.

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
the owners manual is the best way to go it shows and explains the best way to get it out...

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 3 of 3 Posts