B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the CD Eject Button can be replaced ? (by itself as oppossed to the entire head unit). While depressing mine the other day I think something on the button or contact broke as I now have to push it in to one side to make the CD eject. The Dealer hasn't called back yet. Thanks

01 SE w/PP 5 spd. Sunroof Radium

·
Registered
119 Posts
To answer your question, No. They will actually replace the whole radio and send the broken one back to the manufacturer. Dealers don't mess around with trying to fix things, they just replace them, which is what they should do.

------------------
rschauby

2001 Sentra SE w/PP auto (radium)
1998 SE-R 5spd

G

·
I've already had to replace my stock headunit too. Mine was cutting out intermittently. Aparently, they aren't of the best quality. hehe.

Just take it in to the dealer, and have it replaced under warranty.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Hotshot CAI

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
deffiently have the dealer replace the whole thing,,,,,your car is brand new so it's covered on the warranty......

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in my hands ready to be put on)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
labor is going to be a b**** though

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
75 Posts
it's under warranty, it's gonna be free to change it.
parts and labour included of course.

I don't know about you guys, but my local nissan dealer are pretty nice with the warranty claims (well, not that being friends with them has anything to do with it.. ;) )

------------------
Jay
1997 Honda Prelude Type S
Getting a Sentra SE Sport soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts