B15 Sentra Forum banner

Carlsbad

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  chinoworld 
#1 ·
Anyone down to go racing at Carlsbad this weekend?

Terrin
92 SE-R

#5 ·
Ya, 12.2 was his best but his slicks were crappy and he was not at full boost like when he dyno'd 401 at dyno days. He could definetly compete with Louis' awesome run in AZ. I also wanted to see Mike's car run but he was too busy helping Biggie and needs a new clutch. Maybe next Sat...

[This message has been edited by chickracer (edited April 17, 2001).]

#6 ·
Hey Sarah, who's Mike? Mager? Oh ok. Gotcha. Anyways, I'm thinking of running maybe on the 28th. I'm not sure yet. Hey you know how you said you saw those two eclipses there? One of them goes to UCSD I think. I saw a GSX with the white shoe polish on his window. I left him or her a note. Call me up if you want to go Sarah.

Terrin
92 SE-R

#9 ·
Duh Terrin!!!! Sorry I didn't call him what you called him on the phone Sat hahaha. The 28th??? Um... I will see. Kari (remember her?) is coming into town soon but I am not sure which weekend. I need to help her put on a new front bumper (she has a 92 also). If she's down to go, I will drag her along with me (then I could completely avoid having to take my body kit over that shitty road to the track). I don't know what's going on but when it gets closer, lemme know if you're going. And anybody else...

#10 ·
Dude, Sarah, what's this I hear about a girl named Madison? Mike wants to hook me up. I see how it is, you **** block your homie. And yeah, I'm down to go meet Kari. Although the girl I'm talking to right now probably wouldn't like it. Oh well. I'm debating whether or not to go race at Carlsbad on the 28th or go to SMC for a SE-R meet. I guess it depends on if Kari goes. hahaha.

btw, Darkside(Josh) and Francis, aren't you guys in SD? You guys interested in racing at Carlsbad one of these days? Even 1/8 mile at Qualcomm is cool. Let me know.

Terrin
92 SE-R
w/ go slow goodies

#11 ·
Ya, I heard about the kick back for Se-R's to eat and tweak with the cars. Amber is trying to get Shaggy to go to C'bad tho. He wants to get a few more runs in before he puts that engine in Biggie's donated car.
I will talk to Mike but I am sure him and George are going to the Se-R thing. So, Mike's trying to hook you up with Madison? That's my friend I was telling you about a long time ago. Her real name is Yan, she went to UCSD also and was an Econ major like me (now works in the offices near the Hyatt in La Jolla as a financial planner). I was gonna introduce you all a long time ago. That's funny Mike thought the same thing. He met her at PB Bar & Grill when her and I and some friends of hers all went out. She's a little old for you tho (maybe when you turn 20 hahaha). But if anyone wants to go the 28th, lemme know. I should be able to make it.

#14 ·
u guys running this weekend? if u guys r, im finally back in town for my bday and i could prob head down there to run my car for the first time :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.