B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK well considering none of you believe i own a sentra. Or i even post 1/4 mile times like i do. I am sure a lot of you will be at the Carlisle custom import show. I will be there with my car club MICrew. come to our tent look at my car and tell me i am a liar. i will have my time slips and video of my car breaking the 14s and running 15.5 stock. and also my friends will be there to back me up. who cares i blew up my motor after 15K miles damn i am crying like a baby, wait no i'm not. And why would i go BACK to clubSI.com, i do not own a SI. nor did i ever go to that page when i had a honda. But look for me and my car at Carlisle. And that will prove i am not a liar.
Oh yeah and about the comment in my last post about giving 17 year olds a bad name who know what they are talking about. I do know what i am talking about. you people are just to hardheaded to be open minded to other ideas. Yeah i post some stupid **** who cares deal with it don't read it then. i am just having fun. i am young i am not trying to turn out like all of you when i get older, walking around with a stick up my ***.

------------------
2001 sentra SE 2.0
w/ perforance package,
DTM muffler, custom cold air intake, NOS/ZEX hybrid Nitrous system 55 shot, and HID bulbs all around. 15.5 @ 88(STOCK) 14.8 @ 94(on the bottle)

M

·
0 Posts
So, your trying to justify all the lies you've told by saying you don't want to "be like the rest of us?" Trust me, you could learn a lot if you started reading the posts here. There are a lot of knowledgable people on the board that try to help out the other members. Telling us that we have sticks up our you know what isn't going to help your case any. If you started to LISTEN instead of telling everyone your the "Sentra God" who knows everything, people might not dislike you so much.

The Sentra is one of the few cars that enjoys a long established tuning history. There are PROVEN techniques for getting reliable HP out of the motor. If you READ this info. you might not have blown up the motor in your brand new (albeit non-existant) Sentra.

This Thread should be deleted.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-For Sale!

[This message has been edited by maxximtl (edited April 19, 2001).]

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow, you're part of a car club team! Are they imaginary too?

There are plenty of people on this board that know what they are talking about. We are all here to learn from eachother. When one person says they know it all and everyone else is has a stick up their ***, they've got a problem. I know plenty about cars but there is still plenty more I can learn. If you want to call us close minded then go ahead. If we were, why would we spend our time reading these boards.

------------------
rschauby

2001 Sentra SE w/PP auto (radium)
FOR SALE!
I want the new SE-R!

·
Registered
78 Posts
First off, I'm new here and I dont know that much cars and I dont have much room to talk. Just that when you say that if you dont break your engine in and can do a 15.5 stock and various other things, it seems outrageous. Maybe you can do 15.5 and break the 14's, but maybe you can also afford to destroy or have shorten life engines. Like I said, I'm new and only 18 and can't afford a lot of things, like nitrous and stuff like that. Not trying to seem mean, but thats just my comments on the situation.

Hopefully you might agree.

------------------
Charles

2001 Sentra SE, P/P, 5spd, Inferno with HyperWhite headlights and fogs.

PR CAI on the way, looking into Stromung Exhaust

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hey man you are lucky I am nowhere near where you are cuz I would beat the living shizt out of you, you focking lil piece of shizt. learn to shift and learn to hook up NOS right and myabe your imaginary car would still be running. I am 19 and I have had plenty of racing experience so I dunno who da fock you talking too, me and my bro built a GA16DE powered 1994 4-door LE to run 15.8 second qt times with just some bolt-ons, not even 1500 bucks in mods and we dropped almost two seconds off the stock time, the car ran 17 something stock, and after the mods we didn't even use any shift kit nor higher stall torque converter, I hope you get thrown out of the boards, gooddd! erase this thread please. :(

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
297 Posts
just in case you didnt figure it out, it was automatic, and it is going to have a SR20DE-T transplant in December.

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So beat my ***, what will that prove, nothing, u give me a bruise, big deal brusies heal. And never at any point did i say that i was a sentra god nor did i ever say i know everything, why am i on this board like the rest of u to learn from each other. i just give my input on things that have worked for me. I KNOW HOW TO HOOK UP NITROUS, i just got greedy with it and used a 75 shot. thats what blew my motor, not the install. and yeah i do have the money to blow my car up and fix it i don't care, its only a car, i abuse it i fix it. and sure my car club is fake too MICrew.net, the page hasn't been updated in a while but email the guys on thers and ask about the NOS sentra they will tell you thats me. Just chill out people and i will chill out with my dumb *** replies, but like i said if you want to see if my car is real show up to carlisle and look for the MICrew tent and my car will be in there its black and lowered. Oh yeah and about the comment about me not being able to shift...lol... i am still laughing i can hit a gear harder and faster then you any day thats why i the one running the fastest 1/4 mile times and you arn't. Thats why i run 14.8 and you don't. thats why i am the fastest B15 sentra and you aren't. don't even get me started on shifting. yeah this is when i get cocky, i have slips and video to prove i ran those times. deal with it, yeah the biggest a$$hole on this board is the fastest well thats life. deal with it

------------------
2001 sentra SE 2.0
w/ perforance package,
DTM muffler, custom cold air intake, NOS/ZEX hybrid Nitrous system 55 shot, and HID bulbs all around. 15.5 @ 88(STOCK) 14.8 @ 94(on the bottle)

[This message has been edited by Chip (edited April 19, 2001).]

·
Registered
104 Posts
What is all this people? Let's turn the flame off, and Chip, stop instagating dude. We don't need these types of posts here in this particular forum. Move the discussion to off topic, please!

Chip, you don't need to prove to anyone your **** man. As far as your rep, it's already tainted, no need to revive what's left. Please keep all this nonsense off the boards..

Sorry everyone, I'm just getting sick of reading why this person is better than everyone and how Honda's are our worse enemies...whatever.. :(

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow Chip, not only are you the fastest but you are also the best shifter. Now, I don't know everyones' age here but I bet being 17 wouldn't put you as being the oldest. That also means you haven't been able to drive very long. That also means you haven't been racing long. Wait, I got it!!! I can prove you are a liar right now!

Question for everyone!!!
How many of your local Friday night drag tracks allow people under 18 to race. I know for sure all the ones in AZ don't. Everyone else??

------------------
rschauby

2001 Sentra SE w/PP auto (radium)
FOR SALE!
I want the new SE-R!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Question for everyone!!!
How many of your local Friday night drag tracks allow people under 18 to race. I know for sure all the ones in AZ don't. Everyone else??

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>None that I know of around my area...

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chip:
So beat my ***, what will that prove, nothing, u give me a bruise, big deal brusies heal. And never at any point did i say that i was a sentra god nor did i ever say i know everything, why am i on this board like the rest of u to learn from each other. i just give my input on things that have worked for me. I KNOW HOW TO HOOK UP NITROUS, i just got greedy with it and used a 75 shot. thats what blew my motor, not the install. and yeah i do have the money to blow my car up and fix it i don't care, its only a car, i abuse it i fix it. and sure my car club is fake too MICrew.net, the page hasn't been updated in a while but email the guys on thers and ask about the NOS sentra they will tell you thats me. Just chill out people and i will chill out with my dumb *** replies, but like i said if you want to see if my car is real show up to carlisle and look for the MICrew tent and my car will be in there its black and lowered. Oh yeah and about the comment about me not being able to shift...lol... i am still laughing i can hit a gear harder and faster then you any day thats why i the one running the fastest 1/4 mile times and you arn't. Thats why i run 14.8 and you don't. thats why i am the fastest B15 sentra and you aren't. don't even get me started on shifting. yeah this is when i get cocky, i have slips and video to prove i ran those times. deal with it, yeah the biggest a$$hole on this board is the fastest well thats life. deal with it

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
See chip this is the exact reason why people are busting your balls,,,cause you act like an ***....I mean,, I in no way ever get flamed at anyone on these boards but you can find a way to get under everyones skin,,,,,,people are here to learn and teach and all you have done is nothing but throw a bunch of bullshit around....I mean come on man lay off the lies and post things people might be able to learn from,,not lies no one learns from that except you full of it...sorry man but I gotta vent.....Just learn to be cool man and maybe people will talk to you and not throw comments at you....please thats all I ask man is chill out....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah your right i am not 18, and at the track by me u have to be 18, but i get a friend who is 18 to register my car and then i take his wrist band and run my own car. i beat the system, and STOP CALLING ME A LIAR!!! you don't know me how do u know i am lieing, stop trying to use your simple logic to figure out everything, there are ways around everything and i take those ways. and did i say i was the best shifter NO, i am almost 18 i have been racing/drving for 2 years in those 2 years i have put 60,000 miles between my old civic and my sentra, thats almost 4 years experience. but i can shift fast as **** and slam gears like no other. i have yet to see anyone else post times like i do, so whos the better shifter me or them???(i will use your guys simple logic for this one, better times = better shifter) yeah i get under peoples skin cause intill they stop antagonizing i won't shut up. even if i try to post something logical i get called a liar and a fool or some other term. and you people tell me to grow up. i am just defending myself, thats why i am an ***.

------------------
2001 sentra SE 2.0
w/ perforance package,
DTM muffler, custom cold air intake, NOS/ZEX hybrid Nitrous system 55 shot, HID bulbs all around. Ti vavle springs and retainers, Port and polished head, ported intake manifold, bored TB, port matched to gaskets, 5 angle vavle job. Eibach Sportline springs. x15.5 @ 88(STOCK) 14.8 @ 94(on the bottle),

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm with Gene, chill out bro...

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
149 Posts
Originally posted by Chip:
Yeah your right i am not 18, and at the track by me u have to be 18, but i get a friend who is 18 to register my car and then i take his wrist band and run my own car. i beat the system, and STOP CALLING ME A LIAR!!!

So you lie and break the rules so you can race your car. Stop calling you a liar? You are a liar. Not to mention you claimed to have a turbo b15 but was stupid enough to post pics of someones else' well known turbo b14 . hahah

you don't know me how do u know i am lieing, stop trying to use your simple logic to figure out everything, 18 i have been racing/drving for 2 years in those 2 years i have put 60,000 miles between my old civic and my sentra, thats almost 4 years experience.

Sorry chip-a-roo but 2 yrs is 2 yrs not 4. Logic has nothing to do with it, we are talking basic math and you seem to have a problem with it.

but i can shift fast as **** and slam gears like no other. i have yet to see anyone else post times like i do, so whos the better shifter me or them???(i will use your guys simple logic for this one, better times = better shifter)

You have claimed to be the fastest b15 of the very few people who have even raced their b15. Your the fastest of the 3 or 4 people on this board only. Congrats. Lay off the logic, its not your thing.

yeah i get under peoples skin cause intill they stop antagonizing i won't shut up. even if i try to post something logical i get called a liar and a fool or some other term. and you people tell me to grow up. i am just defending myself, thats why i am an ***.

Your annoying, a proven liar, ignorant, spoiled, cocky. Thats why your an ***, you cant be taught. You'll die an idiot...

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

[This message has been edited by Jo$H (edited April 19, 2001).]

·
Registered
778 Posts
well as long as you got a license in hawaii, you can run the 1/4 mile. but hey man, good job for breaking into the 14's. i didnt yet, but my car is still drivable.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
347 Posts
WHAAA.

lets all grow up and not flame

------------------
Sentra IRC server @ sentra.mine.nu port 6667

Car:
2001 Sentra Blackout GXE

Horepower mods:
Tinting +1hp chrome Wheel covers +5hp
Custom Front Plates +1hp
Still badged -7hp

www.virtualdesk.net
buy my software so i can buy more mods!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Did anyone notice that in the course of this thread Chip now has a Ported and Polished head, ported intake manifold and Throttle body!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Man, this kid is too much. Heck, next he'll be claiming that he is Mike Kojima!

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-For Sale!

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
I live 1/2 hour from Carlisle. Is it worth it?? Where do you run Chip? Maple Grove???

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ok fine I will not get flamed up again guys, I am sorry to everyone here on the boards except Chip. Look Chip if you would have posted your things in a neutral fashion then I would be fine with it, but please don't brag about things, even if they are true. Instead of saying stuff about your nitrous, you could educate us on what went wrong. Plus I consider NOS cheating anyways, and to me is not real power. I can go ahead and get a 100 shot and be all ricey and what not, but the reason why we are skeptical about your NOS setup is because people have hit 140 shot of NOS on the stock bottom end with no problems, they just had a good ECU and race gas. Maybe that's what you were missing, maybe you should have used 93 octane with two NOS octane boosters, and then retarded the timingdown to 13-15 degrees max. And by the way, I am 100% you can shift better than me, since I only drive and drag automatic cars. But I have plenty of friends that are 18-20yrs old that will teach you the world on shifting, I have been driving for 3-4years now, one of my best friend's Jose has been driving for over 7 years and his only 19 as well, and my friend Roberto can speed-shift up and down your car all day(I am betting he could improve on any of your times by .2seconds). He has a turbo daytona with only mild turbo and engine work that ran 12's with a blown piston halfway down the track, he now currently runs mid 13's on his daytona all day long. Look I am not saying you are a liar or anything, just be nice and everyone including myself will be nice ok? ok good I thought so. Post pics and help everyone else out in their problems, and others will help you with your problems, aite I'm pretty much done here.

------------------

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.