B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question. Anyone that have a 2001 nissan Sentra GXE with Convenience and Luxury Package or have knoledge, this car come with the Cargo Net???I read this in the 2000 nissan Sentra brochure. My Sentra GXE don't came with the Cargo NEt

·
Registered
28 Posts
My brochure says that it's a dealer installed option. I don't think any of the cars come with it from the factory.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok

Thank You,

But, IS your brochure of the 2000 or 2001 Sentra? because I have a 2000 brochure. In the end, in a table, say that the cargo net comes in the GXE with Convenience Package, and is Standar in the sentra SE. And sorry by the spelling, because I'm don't speak a lot of English. Thank you.Thank You,

But, IS your brochure of the 2000 or 2001 Sentra? because I have a 2000 brochure. In the end, in a table, say that the cargo net comes in the GXE with Convenience Package, and is Standar in the sentra SE. And sorry by the spelling, because I'm don't speak a lot of English. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I would bring the brochure to the dealer and show it to them and see what they say......

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re: ok

sEnTrA GxE Y2k1 said:
Thank You,

But, IS your brochure of the 2000 or 2001 Sentra? because I have a 2000 brochure. In the end, in a table, say that the cargo net comes in the GXE with Convenience Package, and is Standar in the sentra SE. And sorry by the spelling, because I'm don't speak a lot of English. Thank you.Thank You,
No, it doesn't come in the 2001 Sentra. It did for 2000, but not anymore. If you want it, you have to ask your dealer for it. As far as I know, no 2001 Sentra had this installed straight from the factory.

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
Correct. The cargo net was dropped as a standard item in the 2001's. If you want it, you'll have to pay for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts