B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright fellas, I know a lot of you have been waiting for this for a very long time, but here it finally is, Carbon Fiber Trunks!, :). This is not just a trunk lid, but the entire trunk, it will be taken off of a mold for the specific model, the B14 mold is already ready, the B13 and B15 trunks need to be molded first, we already have cars to do the molds from, we just need to get to it depending on interest. Here is the breakdown, the trunks are made by Mike Body here in Gainesville, Florida. The quality is superb, and fitment is excellent. The parts are made for each individual customer, they will be produced for each person that orders one, one at a time to ensure quality of each and every trunk. The tentative price for right now is $500 per trunk, price might go down a little bit if a lot of interest is found, but for right now that is where it will stay. There is a $200 non-refundable deposit due at placing of the order, and the rest is to be paid when order is ready to be shipped. Turnaround time starting at the point when the first $200 is received is approx. 4-6weeks per trunk (we will try our best to get these done ASAP), no you don't have any down time and there is no core exchange required, you keep your stock trunk. I can't believe that I finally got the opportunity to get these deal up for us, and specially from a long time friend that has been doing this for years and years now. You can contact me at [email protected], any inquiries send em over my way and I will bring them up with Mike if I cannot answer them myself. I will start a list for each model year. I know we have been waiting a long time for this, so let's get it done fellas....and no this is not a group buy, these trunks will be made per person on a first come first serve basis.
Thanks,
Juan C. C.

P.S. pictures will be up shortly for the carb fiber trunks, you can check out Mike's page at www.geocities.com/mike2222b
please e-mail me with any questions as I am on the computer 24/7 and can answer questions promptly.

The Carbon Fiber Trunk List
B13 -
1- Andreas Miko
2-
3-
4-
5-
B14 -
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
B15 -
1- HyperSonic
2- biggysmallz2000
3- dharttim
4- 03_ser_spec\/
5-

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Umm can i see wht these things look like? thats kinda too much money for a trunk. What's the advantage?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Put me on the list for a B15 trunk.

I'd just like to know if the CF trunk includes a CF factory spoiler? Is that possible? Or will it just be a non-CF spoiler mounted on the CF trunk?

·
Mazda3 convert
701 Posts
need pics Juan!

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will update as soon as Mike uploads the pics, go ahead and visit Mike's site, there is no spoiler included, just the trunk itself spoiler-less. Mike is working on some spoiler ideas,
JCC

·
Registered
204 Posts
JCGator42 said:
there is no spoiler included, just the trunk itself spoiler-less.
Well, I still want my factory spoiler, so would he just drill the necessary holes so I can transfer my spoiler over to the CF trunk?

I think it kinda defeats the purpose to have a regular spoiler on top of the CF trunk, but that seems like the only way right now.

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would just leave it spoilerless or run a CF spoiler, one of the less flashy ones, or wait till Mike is done with his ideas for spoilers, the sentra rear looks good without the spoiler, but if you are gonna paint your CF trunk then you might as well run the stocker spoiler, but to me I like showing off the CF parts, so I will run it as is and wait till Mike gets some spoilers done,
JCC

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright, just let me know when you guys want the trunks, if you have the $200 ready then just shoot me an e-mail and we can get started on them, My car will be used to make the mold so I will take the downtime for you guys, just remember to e-mail me and send the $200 about 4-6 weeks (first B15 trunk maybe as much as 8 weeks) before you want to receive your CF trunk, if you guys are ready holla!,
JCC

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pics of the B15 will not be ready for about 4-6 weeks after I get the first $200 deposit in, I have 3 B15s that want to get this ASAP, but no deposit yet, first come first serve guys,
JCC

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I accept anything thru paypal, and MO in the mail, I am counting you in but the real wait list hasn't started yet till I get the first $200 in,
JCC

1 - 20 of 105 Posts