B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
True what?
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have began to produce these and I just wanted to get the word out about this new piece. This is a real carbon fiber piece that goes over the existing portion, can be easily installed with double sided tape or adhesive. If your a fan of Carbon Fiber and/or if you have other CF in your car then this would be a nice addition. I of course got the first one :D Let me know what you think, they aren't the best pictures but just to get the idea.

·
True what?
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr. Nismo said:
Thats kinda cool. I dont think it goes with your interior..lol. But i would get it since i have a nice dark interior. Whats the pricing like?
Pricing is still to be determined. Although it shouldn't be much at all.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Very cool indeed...but do my Rayban Wayfarer's really deserve a CF holder instead of a CF for my poor hood ? :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
Interesting idea. The problem is, the only thing there on my car is headliner. :D

·
Hater
907 Posts
Looks nice.

Mr. Nismo said:
Thats kinda cool. I dont think it goes with your interior..lol. But i would get it since i have a nice dark interior. Whats the pricing like?
Wait a minute. Isn't that part of all Sentras all the same, bright, light-light greyish color? I thought it was just the lower part of the cars where the Spec Vs have dark graphite trim pieces, and the other models have grey or tan(or whatever other colors are available)?

That's the way my 2k3 Spec V and my mom's 2k1 GXE are, anyway. The dashes and door panels and lower trim panels are different but the upper panels and the roof(including the sunglass holder) are exactly the same color...and that picture is a Spec V, no? Do any of us have a "darker" interior?

·
Registered
110 Posts
id rock it!! let us now the pricing and availability.

·
True what?
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
C*z said:
Looks nice.

Wait a minute. Isn't that part of all Sentras all the same, bright, light-light greyish color? I thought it was just the lower part of the cars where the Spec Vs have dark graphite trim pieces, and the other models have grey or tan(or whatever other colors are available)?

That's the way my 2k3 Spec V and my mom's 2k1 GXE are, anyway. The dashes and door panels and lower trim panels are different but the upper panels and the roof(including the sunglass holder) are exactly the same color...and that picture is a Spec V, no? Do any of us have a "darker" interior?
Yea, if I'm not mistaken all Sentras have that tan color up top and dark on the dash etc.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Guess we have to pull it off the roof and use the ol' black vinyl paint.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks sick bro I agree it does not really go to well with the inside but not to bad...its something different and prop's to you for that stay original! :cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
i like it....how much?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
I jsut want one that doesn't rattle like crazy :( looks good tho, it would look great with a gray or black headliner.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I kinda want the trim around the gauges in CF and the trim around the shifter. do you make em? link maybe?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
if it were the entire piece I'd consider it....but since its just a cover.....no thnx.....that reminds me....I saw a geo metro the other day with a wing on top of the car....kinda the same thing here...stupid and pointless

·
Registered
730 Posts
interested in pricing as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts