Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this deal was lost.... so here it is again
me and 2 other people are going in on a group buy to get a CF hood mold made for our b15. The initial group buy will be $450 with a $100 deposit. Anything after that will be $495 for the month of March and $595 regular price.

We are getting the hoods made at DG Motorsports, their work is great, better than Fiber Images and TC....

come on guys....... lets do this already!!!

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah come on guys I need 1 more person but the more the better. Call me at DG Motorsports 760-433-7413. Amie will take your info down so we can do this.

we have
92-95 Civic HB and 4 door
95-98 Eclipes
94-00 Integra
96-98 Civic
2001 Civic

Also we are going to be doing the:

b14 sentra
Prelude
accords
focus
celica
supra
Audi A4

And Any others i can think of.
So calllllllll meeeeeeee.

THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY. or you can send it back.

------------------
IsRSiNTra @ AIM
[email protected]

·
Registered
169 Posts
the guys over at forums.maxima.org have been trying to get CF hoods made for 3rd, 4th and 5th gen maxes..

doc

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ser_ious:
Yeah come on guys I need 1 more person but the more the better. Call me at DG Motorsports 760-433-7413. Amie will take your info down so we can do this.

we have
92-95 Civic HB and 4 door
95-98 Eclipes
94-00 Integra
96-98 Civic
2001 Civic

Also we are going to be doing the:

b14 sentra
Prelude
accords
focus
celica
supra
Audi A4

And Any others i can think of.
So calllllllll meeeeeeee.

THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY. or you can send it back.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
297 Posts
the place is in California(DG Motorsports), I am sure the shipping charges to you , and to me are about the same, I live in Florida. hopefully they will split shipping charges with us, or they will try to send em to us via a really fast service(2-3 day).

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
297 Posts
ohh yeahhh, and the shipping better be insured just in case the corners are bent or something, cuz I know that no mechanic I know knows how to work on Carbon Fiber.

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
We ship Freight ONLY and our carrier has always been good. shipping to a big city is like $70. but you have to call and we will find out the exact amount.

DG Motorsports
760-433-7413

and I will look into the maxima thing

Actually tell them to get some names together and call the shop.

OH YEAH, I NEED MORE PEOPLE TO CALL AND BE DOWN FOR 100 DEPOSIT SO I CAN START THIS HOOD....... COME ON.

------------------
IsRSiNTra @ AIM
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
come on everyone!!!! lets do this!!!! one more name!!!!!!! come on!!!!

if no one wants in..... i might just put money down for two hoods..... and just sell it to someone later.... if i do that though.... that ish is going for retail..... 695!! screw that!!!

come on peeps..... :mad:

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKsiDe_SE:
ya, if we are going to do this its got to be soon cuz if not im putting the money down on a 90-91' EF

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

90-91 EF?

------------------
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
297 Posts
Come on just one more personnnnn!!!, If this doesnt work out in the next week, then I can get The UR pulley set and the SMC lines next week. but come on I have a dented hood on my ride right now, help everyone out people! :(

------------------

·
Registered
747 Posts
What is this hood going to look like???

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SDsr20de858:
90-91 EF?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

EF is a 4th gen civic hb or crx

and for you hokemon

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered
747 Posts
WOW~!!!!! That's gorgeous!!!!, I like when they aren't crazy.....do they come with the handle~thingy's?

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille

·
Registered
297 Posts
come on someone else join, will probably be the only 4 or 5 b15 or b14 for that matter Sentra's with CF hoods in the world. so come on what do you have to lose, if you do not like the product, he said that it is returnable, so come on join in the fun! :)

------------------

·
Registered
778 Posts
i would love to be in this deal but damn...i aint got $450. but wait, lemme get this striaght...$100 deposit now? and if so, when are the hoods gonna come in by? if its gonna be a while, count me in. i can spare $100 right now but yall gots to wait for me to scroung up the rest. but $100 in march?....im in. email me more details.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
297 Posts
yeah come on get in this, the first hood won't be ready for like almost 3 weeks after we put down the payment. So you have about a month to come up with the money, I am scrubbing off my family right now, cuz I just bought the Stromung exhaust last week, but I want CF hood so bad that I am willing to go in debt for a while.

------------------

·
Registered
778 Posts
can somebody tell me when the down is due and when the full payment should be due. again, can you hook me up with shipping info? thanks.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the deposit is due now.... the sooner you get your deposit to them, the sooner we can get this ish started!!... are you really in... you should call them Monday so they can order the stock hood from Nissan.

DG Motorsports
3225-A Production Ave.
Oceanside, CA 92054
(760)433-7413

talk to Chris

------------------
SDsr20de858 pics

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.