B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
you know that i am definately down bro..... why??? what did you have in mind?

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires

G

·
I'll go ahead and nominate Sentra Styling for one.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[email protected] prolly had one for weeks. But im gonna talk to [email protected] or carima or fiberimages to see if we can get production startd. I spoke with fiberimages.com a while back and hey said they would make'm if they got enough orders...Im sure once the new se-r comes out demand will not be a prob, but itd be cool to get these sooner

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
sounds like a good idea..... try to get fiberglass hoodscoops in production too while your at it!!!

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fiberimages hasnt been answering their phone for a while now, ill have to email them.
http://www.carbonfiberhoods.com says they will make one for any car if we get 5-6 people. Carisma would be making them and the price is $450. Hoods scoops would prolly be more, ill ask...

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
keep me posted..... ill get that sh** with the quickness1!!!!!!

------------------

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
keep me posted..... ill get that sh** with the quickness!!!!!!

Just think.... a carbon fiber hood... that would look so good!!!!

------------------

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
HAHAHAHA very funny MAXX and Darkside,,,
NOOOO i haven't had one for weeks

but thanks for the nomination MAXX,,,i would be interested as well

Just wondering if I ran for president would you vote?

there would be a new law in progress if i was though-it would be that every company that makes import parts have to make a B15 line or there company will get shut down...

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

G

·
Sure! I'd vote for you. hehe.

You know what though. If you were president, you'd have to ride around in those armored limo's. I guess you would have to get a Special Sentra Armored stretch limo built.

Oh yeah, and instead of Airforce 1, you'd have Groundforce Sentra 1.
hehe.

------------------
2001 SE
P/P, 5 spd.
Cloud White

MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)

Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
Sure! I'd vote for you. hehe.

You know what though. If you were president, you'd have to ride around in those armored limo's. I guess you would have to get a Special Sentra Armored stretch limo built.

Oh yeah, and instead of Airforce 1, you'd have Groundforce Sentra 1.
hehe.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Sounds good

stretch sentra limo,,,,HEHEHEHE

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

·
Registered
747 Posts
As long as it is not over like $300 I'm definately game but if it is I'm not positive I would get one.

Hey 'stylin.......you got my vote!

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, neon ground effects, clear turn signal bulbs

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
im sure the hood would be about $500

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
i'd be interest in getting the hood but i would want it with a small scoop like affect to it or something i don't want just a stock looking hood if i'm gonna pay that much....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
probably not.... just carbon fiber

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Registered
623 Posts
anyone of you guys still looking for a fiber hood? i'm getting a full custom body kit done and and a hood too. let em know if u guys are still interested.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
these are $450+shipping with no scoop, made by carisma. I will see how much more it will be for a scoop. There are many diff types of scoops, personally i like the inverted ones... We need a minimum of 5-6 people to make this happen. will post more info l8r

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chinoworld:
anyone of you guys still looking for a fiber hood? i'm getting a full custom body kit done and and a hood too. let em know if u guys are still interested.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey chino, u got a pic of this custom hood? anything we can reference to. Im down to get a FG or CF hood if it looks good.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
keep me posted Josh....... i wanna be the first to know whats up..... I'll be down for sure!

------------------

1 - 20 of 42 Posts