B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to Chris yesterday......

he said that the molds are comming fast and the first hood should come by wednesday! Cant wait to put that bad boy on there.......

should have the next hood 2 - 3 days after.... so we are almost there everyone!

Chris...... question...... do you think the stock hood will fit in my trunk??? or should i have someone follow me in a truck for my stock hood

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

G

·
Considering the hood is nearly the width of the car, I doubt there is anyway it is going in the trunk. Your gonna have to find another way of transporting it.

Good luck on the CF hoods. You guys have put a lot of work into getting the group deal done.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-Place Racing CAI

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
cool, i cant wait to get mine. Your going to have to get someone with a truck or large van to get it home. No way its gona fit in your trunk.

Hey BTW, how much does the CF hood weight?

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(Searching for a Honda EF or 240sx Coupe)

·
Registered
778 Posts
this might sound hella ghetto but i think you might have to strap that bad boy on your roof. damn....this **** is exciting. how many of us are in this?

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
297 Posts
I think there is just four of you in this, since I dropped out cuz of "THE ACCIDENT". I will be getting the car fixed next Thur. and my bro's shop is only going to charge me like $800 to fix it, everyone thought it was going to be at least $1500 bucks. So, I might actually be getting the CF hood around Christmas time or so....but for now all i can do is cry and wait :(

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
297 Posts
I hope someone told Chris I am not in the deal any longer, cuz I have not been able to call, my finals are tomorrow, and then one last one on Tue. so I might be able to call tomorrow, but I need the phone number again. If someone can call and tell them that I am not in that would be great, please tell me if you called so I can thank you. Thanks,
Juan

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Custom Aluminum Mesh Front Grille by Myself, Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in less than 2 weeks) [email protected]

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2k1DragSentra:
I hope someone told Chris I am not in the deal any longer, cuz I have not been able to call, my finals are tomorrow, and then one last one on Tue. so I might be able to call tomorrow, but I need the phone number again. If someone can call and tell them that I am not in that would be great, please tell me if you called so I can thank you. Thanks,
Juan

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is just 3 of us now, and you really should tell Chris yourself. If not on the phone, you have his email address.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(Searching for a Honda EF or 240sx Coupe)

·
Registered
297 Posts
ohhhh yeahhhh!, thanks cool, I will e-mail him today, thanks
DUHHHH!

------------------

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Before you guys put that hood on you should weight the stock one without the hardware and then weigh the CF one the same way and see what the difference is.

Hmm this might be a way to fix the rock chipping problem. heh. :)

------------------
2000 Sentra SE performance package (radium)
Sunroof/Leather/Tint/Gas cap holder
SMC Short shifter

·
Registered
623 Posts
u guys still havent gotten ur hoods yet? man, i wanted to get one... guess im gonna get it custom made and get it done sooner will my car is in the shop tomorrow, hehe...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
we should be seeing the first one this week.... if you want.... you should call DG and order yourself one..... you should be able to have yours by next week to the latest 2 weeks

turn around on each hood is 2 - 3 days

·
Registered
778 Posts
personally for me i dont mind waiting. just gives me more time to save money instead of borrowing off others. plus anyways i dont plan to put it on for a good year. all part of my personal master plan....hehehe. well im still trippin bout the shipping charges...dammit. maybe they could send it in canoe rate shipping.....hehehe.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts